RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Request or question] Event on X, Y. And event buggy

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
RMRK Junior
I have been making Creats events that you can push around the map. But there are some problems..
1. When I use an event on a tile with the Option: Direct fix and Though so the creat can be pushed over it. But then the event that should be below show on top of the creat :(

2. Useing Variables and Conditional Branchs can chose the Players X, Y Location. But not for events.
So I can't make a switch that the creat has to be on the X, Y Location to actived a switch... 

Either I don't know how to do this. or I need a script.
If you don't understand what I mean. I'll try to make a Demo about it.
MrD

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
This should be what you're looking for, I expect.

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,34565.0.html