RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Late-Comers Guild Application

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Who knew homosexuals were so rude :mad:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Ones of the homosexual kind.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Actually, it's just me. Actually, they don't want me speaking out for their cause because of it.

I'm a bad homosexual agenda member  ;9

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
My logic makes you feel bad about yourself :mad:
This is how I win :mad:

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN POSSESSION OF LOGIC. YOU'RE ONLY ALLOWED TO HAVE THE BRUTISH KIND-oh I see your point ._P

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I'll leave it up to Halo to put me on a team.

:3

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
YOU'RE ON OUR TEAM!

WE'LL FORM A SQUADRON OF BRUTES AND BEAT DOWN THOSE HOMOS IF THE OBJECT TO OUR OWN AGENDA!

Rep:
Level 85
???, "Big Nose"
I'll leave it up to Halo to put me on a team.

:3

Regardless, I just want to say how awesome your music is.  Been listening to your website samples and am very impressed.  Here's hoping you do get put on a team and get to add some of that awesomeness somewhere.

Your "Sentience in the Ballroom" reminded me of Michiru Yamane's Symphony of the Night tracks.  That's hard to do.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 07:36:02 AM by diaskeaus »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
well, actually Dias, this topic is technically a joke topic =o

no one is going to be really added to the guilds anymore, unless there's an extreme circumstance, plus Halo is away for several days. lol

Rep:
Level 85
???, "Big Nose"
Eh, well.  Hopefully he can take a compliment then.  ;)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
This topic is a joke, but there's still the chance of joining if you talk to Halo about it. He'll ask us if we're okay with letting that person in the guilds, and the person will probably be let in.