So, lately I've been trying to develop a series of various puzzles, traps, and mini-games for new users to plug and play into their games. While going through my files, I remembered a package of puzzles I had made for Leventhan last summer for his game Project Leviathan. It took a small while to find an original, unaltered version of the file, but I've got it. Since Leventhan seems to have disappeared from RMRK, I figured I'd share these with the rest of you now. They're a bit outdated, and some are more complicated than they need to be, but they are working puzzles and have thoroughly detailed explanations for what almost every single event does and why it's needed.
- 1. Box Pushing Puzzle - Push the boxes onto the switches in order to open the door.
- 2. Moving Tile Puzzle - Get to the other side of the chasm through a strategicly changing grid.
- 3. Mine Cart Challenge - Ride in a cart and avoid the TNT barrels until you’ve reached the finish point.
- 4. Turning Statue Puzzle - Turn the statues so that their line of vision forms a square.
- 5. Picture Sliding Puzzle - Slide the pieces around so that they make a whole picture.
- 6. Music Jingle Puzzle - Press the buttons in the right order to play a specific jingle.
As I said, it was made last year, so it's a bit outdated but still very useful to learn from and apply to your own game. So, enjoy!