RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Elemental Planets

Rep:
Level 84
Tell Cloud I have a phone.
Ok I just thout of this game and also id like to say hello because this is my first post.

---The Game---
Like most of you i love Final fantasy type battles so im making this game on RPG 2003.
Now the game starts on a icey contenent called Tundra witch was recently captured by the evil Frostbita
and her minons.Your quest in tundra is to defeat Frostbita and all of her minons.

---Classes---
                                          Be sure to look at the advantages of the classes and weaknesses.                                       
                                           The classes you may choose in the begining are of the following.

(Warrior) Hp:50 Mp:15 Str:5 Def:7 Intel:6 Agil:5
(Spellcaster) Hp:30 Mp:60 Str:3 Def:5 Intel:8 Agil:3
(Ninja) Hp:40 Mp:20 Str:4 Def:3 Intel:6 Agil:8
(Healer) Hp:35 Mp:45 Str:2 Def:5 Intel:9 Agil:4

W: = Weakness
A: = Advantages
S: = Skill

(Class) (Warrior) W:Magic A:Peircing S:Sheild.
(Class) (Spellcaster) W:Slashing / Peircing A:Magic S:Casts Spells.
(Class) (Ninja) W:Peircing / Magic A:Slashing  S:Dual Weapons.
(Class) (Healer) W:Peircing / Slashing A:Magic S:Heals Others.

What do u think?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
What do u think?

you should post in the RM2k3 section, that's what I think.
moved.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 84
lol oops srry bout that.

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
hi im not at my pc right now so mail me kk :)
  :)I think elemental planets sounds cool. :blizj:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 02:15:25 PM by PinkPup »

Rep:
Level 84
Im glad you think so.
I havent made mutch yet so its guna be awile.
Now that i know how to use Variables my game might get way better. :blizj: