RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask the emo! :O

Rep:
Level 84
Skinny jeans? Black hoodies? BISEXUALITY? Ask it all. ^^

Ask away.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
skinny jeans, black hoodies?

that doesn't fit the stereotype imo
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Bisexuality doesn't either
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
skinny jeans, black hoodies?

that doesn't fit the stereotype imo
Bisexuality doesn't either

Fits the UK Stereotype

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
could be a skater for all we know :/
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
crap does this mean i'm an emo too :(

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
You don't wear skinny jeans
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I have a few questions for you:

What bands do you listen to? Most likely, they are only what more recent generations are falsely calling emo.

If you really listen to true emo, then why would you propagate the false use of a term to describe a type of music in a negative light?

I'm assuming from your false assumption that all people who like real emo music wear tight jeans and make out with dudes, that you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Would you consider not further making "emo" a derogatory term, and learn about music before you mold and label your personal style?

Rep:
Level 84
Woah, it's a stereotype. It's not the REAL shit. It's a freaking stereotype, in which I'm mostly against.

First off, no I don't think all emos are skinny jeans / hoodies / cry myself to sleep music. I really don't. But there's a huge stereotype that they are that way.

Read the forum name first? I was joking around, hiss. Don't be so serious all the time.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Black hoodies? BISEXUALITY?

does this make me an emo?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 84
We are all emo on the inside.  :D

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
We are all emo on the inside.  :D

I tend to think we're all pink and bloody on the inside

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
What he meant, Bill, was that we're all..

pink and bloody inside...
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 84
Not what I meant but still funny.

And we're more than just pink and bloody. xD

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I like how you're not even answering anybody's questions, and instead you're just using this thread as a way to put yourself on the cross so you can then defend yourself.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
CRUCIFY THE HERETIC

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I like how you're not even answering anybody's questions, and instead you're just using this thread as a way to put yourself on the cross so you can then defend yourself.

how emo of him =B