RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
To what are you listening?

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
kitkatkan, we should be friends. I like your musical tastes.
Haha, i'm not sure how to respond to that without sounding like a noob :P.

(THANK YOU XD)

:mex:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Strangers from Wolf's Rain OST

Download http://dl1.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/dl/2508/d75d73/Wolfs%20Rain%20Original%20Soundtrack/09_strangers.mp3

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
A Milli by Lil Wayne

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Girl - Beck

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
H.I.M. - Killing Lonliness
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 85
Real Men Make Fan Games
Project of the Month winner for May 2009
"Foo Foo" by Santana

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Take you on a cruise - Interpol

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Elliot Minor - Last Call To NYC
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Broken Wings by Silent Force

and now

Dark Cell by Deadlock

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
10,000 Generations in Blood by Deadlock

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

I can not get over how awesome this band is. Please, if you love good music, download the two albums, and listen to them. Revel in their orchestration, and appreciate the effort and care that went into crafting these masterpieces.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Clint Eastwood ~ Gorillaz

:3
Nobody I know (IRL) likes them.

I'm listening to
Broken Wings by Silent Force

Rep:
Level 85
I'm afflicted, you're addicted~
Project for a New American Century by Anti-Flag
Today is what happened to yesterday.
"God bless catastrophe.."

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Ew, Anti-Flag.   :djang:

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Enter Shikari - Labyrinth
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 85
I'm afflicted, you're addicted~
The Horse by A Wilhelm Scream
Today is what happened to yesterday.
"God bless catastrophe.."

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Artist: Nas
Song Title: Hero
Featured Artist: Keri Hilson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3x5sIvDJWU
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Sundown by S Club 8

Download http://rmrk.net/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1659.0;attach=13371.mp3

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Inkwell - Why Can't Sometimes And Always Be Friends?