RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Saddam thread

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
SO what did you guts think about his hangging?
Was it fair to kill him a day before the Major Muslim holiday?
Would it have been better to just keep him in jail?

.....I'll get my own opinion posted later..
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Life imprisonment.

That's all I'm saying.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
^^^^'s right. Make him truly suffer.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
so does anybody know where I can see the video?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
lol. Google it.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
ok ummm i dont think anyone was allowed to video tape it, so its probably not out there. but i think its good justice, he killed many so he gets killed. and with imprisonment he couldve like escaped or something

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Execution Video -

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fbpt8-xasqk

Link b/c it was taking too long to load.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 08:12:56 PM by Tsunokiette »
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
I agree with Zypher.

an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
^^^^Whered you get that?

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
Where does one get any (funny) animated gif?

/b/
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Execution isn't meant to make criminals suffer, it's meant to get rid of them.
They wanted to get rid of Saddam, not punish him. Why else do you think there was that mock trial?

Djangie, boo on you for wasting any time there.
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Well then, he should have suffered. He made other people suffer.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Never be satisfied
I don't think its right to stop the spiritual progression of anyone.

I mean I think there is hope in anyone no matter how horrible they are.

Life imprisonment & therapy.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
They should of tossed him in a wood chipper. It would have kicked ass. Or have some big dude skull fuck him. Saddam was a jack ass.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Execution isn't meant to make criminals suffer, it's meant to get rid of them.
They wanted to get rid of Saddam, not punish him. Why else do you think there was that mock trial?

Djangie, boo on you for wasting any time there.

Just because getting rid of Saddam is what the government wanted doesn't mean it was the smartest thing to do.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Well the SMARTEST thing they could have done was put him in a woodchipper, not hang him.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I disagree. Otherwise, they wouldn't have had a shot of his face post-mortem. If they just threw him in a woodchipper, all they'd have pictures of are bloody, unrecognizable pieces.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I don't really give a shit about this subject. (well, he wanted our opinions.)

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
i think they should have chopped his balls off...
A modern day eunich

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I don't think it should have just been Sadam up there I think Bush or the Cabinet should have been there also, they left him in power after the Gulf so they should share some of that responicbility...

I do think he got what was coming to him... May be it was a too quick... But even still the end result is the same he is dead...

If you wanted a slow death for him, it would have been best to make a Tank to neck height place him in there with a Stock like fastening around his neck, have Sea water in the tank and add a new sea creature each week, add Dog Whelks first:- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_Whelk (Flesh eating snails) then things like Crabs, and small crustations, Pipe fish, Jelly fish etc... small creatures... then add Box fish, when they die the release a Toxin that kills the nerver system slowly...

But that will make us no better than him... but then again, the Hanging looked very half arsed... the Executioners looked like normal guys off the street in Ski masks... all dressed different... It looked very odd...

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
^^^^Thats why they declared war against him.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Life imprisonment would be ok, but if they hanged him, i think it would be good if he got to celebrate the Muslim Holiday and see the new year.

They killed him before the new year and ON the good day for the Muslim's
Its TOOOOOO Unkind
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
I Realy think the Us went to far with this, i mean the main holiday for them were a day ahead why would yoy do such a think were the US know that devine retebution would come, "the 7 bombs detonated the very day" its stupid i think  Bushy neads to be kicked in the head
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Rep:
Level 88
Saddam Hussein's fate was certain ever since he was caught. He gets mad props from me for making sure that the world knew his trial wasn't the Nuremberg Trial it was supposed to look like, but a simple kangaroo court. By staying in the limelight all this time he made people think about how great it was when Iraq was not synonymous with "civil war" and "disaster". Saddam might have been a dictator, but he kept his country together.

Why anyone gives a fuck about this holiday shit is beyond me. Doubtless it wouldn't have mattered to anyone who isn't Muslim if it wasn't near Christmas.