RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Community Avatar packs

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
My old topic for my avatars was kinda disorganized. I decided I'd make a new official topic for avatar packs, and post mine. The topic will be locked so that it doesn't get anything but avatars in it. If you make a pack of avatars tell me and/or send them to me and I'll put it up for you. Downloadable rars of each pack are attached at the bottom of each post.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 01:22:31 AM by GilgameshRO »

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
GilgameshRO Avatar Pack 01! The first 180 avatars.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
GilgameshRO Avatar Pack 02! 180 more delicious avatars.

[attachment deleted by admin]

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
GilgameshRO Avatar Pack 03! Another 160 avatars, in case the first 360 wasn't enough.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
GilgameshRO Avatar Pack 04: Work in progress! Here's what's in it so far, though.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 09:59:22 AM by GilgameshRO »

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Added the 3rd set :)
bringing sexy back