RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
2006 RMRK Awards - RESULTS

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I won nothing  ;D  and how was BlueXx Hero to zero?  that guy was an asshole from the start as far as I know.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Actually blueXx started out pretty awesome. The only people that thought he was an asshole were the people that were made to look stupid by him. Then again, I guess that does make him an asshole, but it doesn't change the fact that he was awesome. Ultra Santa is pretty much the same way, only a bit more mature, and English is his first language.
:tinysmile:

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I liked blueXx

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I didn't like BlueXx, but then again I didn't even get to know him good, so I can't tell and should actually shut up. =X

And Halo, I am sueing you for slander~
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
lol, what?
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
You got to know blueXx after his decline.  ::)

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I miss BlueXx......

Rep:
Level 89
I am yourself!
Slowly take step from Zero to Hero...

Next year, my name will be here, coz the fourth for Zero to Hero is me... (Really?)
Symphony of Alderra : Memoirs of Life

Storyline : 200% (Overimaginatives)
Scripting : 100% (At last...)
Eventing  : 100%
Mapping   : 0.125%

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I want to be nominated next year. For something good.

I may need to do something good then.... :(

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Maybe this year we'll have a category for "Members Who Want to be Nominated for Something."

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Yay. I think it is a great idea and I want in on that  ;D

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Shiney! I hope to be on there some day *tear*

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Isn't Sri Lanka near Thailand?

Because I'm too lazy to read the whole thread and I've just finished studying the geography of Asia. (Every little detail.) I would like to inform you that Sri Lanka is in fact, off the South East coast of India. Way west of Thailand.
Technically, Myanmar (Burma) is in between the two, so....
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."