RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA] Luna's Custom Wilderness

Rep:
Level 73
Artista
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2012 Best Artist2011 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)Winner - 2011 Summer Project of the Season
A new addition from me, some wild and/or dangerous areas for use in your games! Keep checking back for more!

Terms of use:
Free for use in non-commercial projects. Contact me for use in commercial projects.
Do not redistribute on other forums! If you want to share this with your community, link back to this thread, please.

Haunted forest:

Auto-Tile:
Spoiler for:

Tileset:
Spoiler for:

Rain Forest:[/b]

Auto-Tile:
Spoiler for:

Tileset:
Spoiler for:

Credits:

Lunarea
Enterbrain
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 02:42:13 AM by Lunarea »
My current project:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

Rep:
Level 73
Artista
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2012 Best Artist2011 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)Winner - 2011 Summer Project of the Season
Thanks! I'm pretty happy with how it's turned out, and I hope it helps you all.

Also, added a new version of the autotile with a grass that matches the ground a little better. :3
My current project:

Rep:
Level 75
Death is life's way of firing you
Why are you so good at this?

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
I'd very much like to know the answer to that as well xD

As I mentioned in the other thread, absolutely beautiful, Lunarea! I really love how it really reminds me of a jungle!
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 83
Love SOSA
Coool. This is really awesome! I could use these in my game.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
 :moardog:
That is incredible

Rep:
Level 73
Artista
Thank you!  :)

I'm working on some new tiles in-between trying to get chapter 2 of my project ready for release.
My current project:

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Its scary, cuz I look at this, I can see the parts of the RTP etc they came from, and it BLOWSS MY MINNDD how good these look. Although, maybe its just me, but the vines look a tad bright. Maybe?

Rep:
Level 89
So great! Love the vines ground! :)
Regards,
Mike

Rep:
Level 73
Artista
Added a haunted forest tile.  ;D
My current project:

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best Artist2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2014 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Most Attractive Female Member
<3 that haunted forest!

Rep:
Level 71
Entity Humanoid Interface
Awesome work <3 though the tree with the rock looks rather awkward to me ... the rock itself doesn't seem to go well with the rest of the tileset, it just stands out too much ... maybe it's because of the color palette in general. Giving it some moss like you did on the tree works too I guess
I support \\(>O<)b