RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Post Your Picture

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
If she thought you had beautiful eyes she'd want you to wear glasses so she can look at the magnified. :mad:

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...
If she thought you had beautiful eyes she'd want you to wear glasses so she can look at the magnified. :mad:

:dog: Silly, my glasses have horrible reflection. Also, my newish ones broke, so I have to wear the old ones... which are broke. Tape On One Side+Chip On the Other=Not Sexxxy

Spoiler for:

Honestly, I think I look like a completely different person with glasses equipped/or not. I don't really mind anyway tho, only person I care about what the think of how I look is muh wife and my peers (my buds) (maybe some of you in the future).

<Skanker> Fairy talks about asses in 9 sentences out of 10

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
i didnt know Anski had a little brother

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
that doesn't look like anski at all, from the one picture i've seen of him - all dark and stuff

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
'Cause Chainchomps give the the best head.
Spoiler for:
;3

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
that doesn't look like anski at all, from the one picture i've seen of him - all dark and stuff
Then why was the first thing I thought when I saw him was what malson said only different?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
i dunno - i've only seen one picture of him and it didn't look like him

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
SirJackRex looks like a mexican Starfyre
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
Gross, no he doesn't.

Starfyre has a bizarre appearance. SirJackRex looks like a gentleman. :]

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Most Mature MemberBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Don't be jealous of Starsexy Irock :(

SirJack his a handsome fellow =o

Rep:
Level 87
Spoiler for:

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86

wat .-.

Rep:
Level 102

wat .-.
"SirJackRex looks like a mexican Starfyre"

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Here's a picture at our wedding earlier this year.

Spoiler for:

Your avatar led me to believe that you were an asian businessman. It would appear that you are in fact an American one. :D

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
Spoiler for:

Old picture courtesy of my younger sister.

Younger picture courtesy of someone with a phone. I'm the one in the back seat, by the way. You know, looking confused.
Eddard Stark art by Teiiku

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
i'm the one in the front.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

hair is long.

I shaved.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 02:58:59 AM by NAMKCOR »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
NAM is badass.

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...

hair is long.

I shaved.

NAM, and don't take it the wrong way or anything, just expressing my opinion and what not, but you should really cut your hair. Like short. Like short short. I mean I'm all for long hair, but with that manly beard of yours, I'd cut your hair short.

If I could grow a beard anything even close to that, I'd cut the hell out of my hair.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I say dreads. You have the perfect length for awesome ones.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Don't listen to them, keep growing it :mad:
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
Cool beard.
Hair a bit too long.
Just a bit.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
NAM, and don't take it the wrong way or anything, just expressing my opinion and what not, but you should really cut your hair. Like short. Like short short. I mean I'm all for long hair, but with that manly beard of yours, I'd cut your hair short.

If I could grow a beard anything even close to that, I'd cut the hell out of my hair.

I had short hair once.
I looked like a tool.

I say dreads. You have the perfect length for awesome ones.

I kinda like the Norwegian Metal Singer look, not sure I want to drop it for the Rastafarian thing.

Cool beard.
Hair a bit too long.
Just a bit.

/disagree, not long enough yet!

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...
I had short hair once.
I looked like a tool.

Sir, you can't LOOK like a tool.
You can only be one.

Cut hair off, get massive groups of chicks falling on your dick.

Seriously, you'd look great with short hair. Not like styled or anything, just cut it, wash it and dry it.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Cut hair off, get massive groups of chicks falling on your dick.

> Grow hair longer, get massive groups of chicks falling on your dick.
Same thing.
Also, already have a boyfriend, sorry not interested.

Seriously, you'd look great with short hair. Not like styled or anything, just cut it, wash it and dry it.

Like I said, I had short hair, I grew it out specifically because I felt that I looked like a tool with short hair.