RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA] Night'Walker Workshop

Rep:
Level 85
... X0X...
Before you look the full thread, please remind that :

1. These tiles are not belong to me, is belong to a great person called Night'Walker.
2. I get his permission to put his resources at this forum.
3. Do not post these tiles to other places without the owner's permission.
4. If you found these tiles on other places ( except RPGRevolution, RPGMakerVx.net, and RMRK.net) Let me know, and I'm going to report this matter to the owner.

Enjoy the tiles! ;D

~Night'Walker Tiles~

Latest Update:
New Water Autotile

=Screenshots=

Exterior Screenshot
Spoiler for:

Interior add's
Spoiler for:

Tile A1

Tile A2

Tile A3
2k3 Mack's house adapted for vx
Spoiler for:

Tiles E
Mack House add's and Objects
Spoiler for:

Interior add's
Spoiler for:

Object
Click to open
Spoiler for:

BedSided Templates Free to Edit

Tiles for RPG Maker VX by Night'Walker is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Brazil
Based on a work at Enterbrain
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at ReinoRPG.com
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:06:42 PM by modern algebra »

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Some tiles looks nice, though some looked a bit...awkward.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 85
... X0X...
Some tiles looks nice, though some looked a bit...awkward.

Hmm? which one?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I really like them all. Except for the Mack 2k3 house at least. I think that the rest are quite nice and fit in with the default well.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
the exterior looks WORLDS better than flat RTP

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 85
... X0X...
I really like them all. Except for the Mack 2k3 house at least. I think that the rest are quite nice and fit in with the default well.

Well, you can edit that ( even me myself got edit some of his tiles on weird part  :P )

the exterior looks WORLDS better than flat RTP

Yup, it's WAY look lot nicer than RTP. That's way I prefer choose his exterior tiles more than using RTP

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Bump. Anyone have this? Links don't work. :P

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Can you send a different link for the website?
Its in Spanish and I can't find the link.  :(

If this post is inactive sorry, im new to forums.
So you got RMVX, started a random game, have no clue what you are going to do, made a few screens and then made a topic of some random project with no direction whatsoever?

Your gonna become one fine game developer one day!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Try using google's site translator? I'm about to try that myself. Then just look for it normally.

Also, it's in Portuguese.

There's nothing like those tiles even remotely related to that website. It's just got a ton of Mack's stuff. The Tileset download is just Mack's tileset. It doesn't have the rounded RTP stuff. Lame.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 07:53:18 PM by grafikal009 »