RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMXP] The Nine Seas (working title)

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
I am a Vampire.
The Nine Seas (working title)

This is literally a test project for me.  I'm trying to learn RMXP (and get more involved in the community here), and I'm just making up this story as I go. 
It's rather cliched, yes, but, then again I'm not trying to make an amazingly brilliant game, I'm just trying to get to know the program as best I can. 

So, on to explaining how I want this game to work...
At the beginning of the game, you will pick your class and gender.  Depending on what you pick you will take a different character in the story, and will follow that character as he/she goes through the storyline.  Each character will have a different story, and they will all interconnect and change somewhat depending on your choices.

The Storyline (so far)

The world of the Nine Seas consists of six continents,
the Northern Continent, Ahjindo,      The Eastern Continent, Tarrin,      The Southern Continents, Kaefa and Farame,
The Western Continent, Mondoran,      and The Central Continent, Solacia

This world has always been (unknowingly) governed by the great Goddess, Eort and her brother, Etth.  The creators of the Nine Seas, the ones who split apart the great waters bringing forth the six continents.  But, the great Etth, grew tired of the people, he grew tired of gaining now glory from their pathetic lives, their constant warring.  He turned against his sister, killing her in her sleep.  He knew her intentions, he knew she would only hinder his progress.  He revealed himself to the world of men, forcing them to worship and follow him as lord or die. 
But, Etth had underestimated the power his sister, for she had left behind traces of herself, the four elements, earth, wind, fire, and water, whom together made up the foundations of the world of the Nine Seas.  She had anticipated her brother's uprising and had brought forth a young boy, who, after gaining the faith of the four elements, and the Blade of Power, faced God Etth, and struck him down, sealing him deep within the realm of darkness, and resurrecting Eort as Goddess of all.

That was Three-hundred and twelve years ago, and all magic grows weary over time.  The seal on Etth's prison is slowly beginning to break, soon he will return, and Goddess Eort has brought the sixteen mightiest warriors in the Nine Seas to aid her and prepare for Etth's return.

This story will follow the paths of those sixteen warriors.

Characters

Spoiler for:
Arim

Class: Swordsman
Birthplace: undisclosed
Weapon: Short sword
Appearance: short, thin build / collar length, dark brown (almost black) hair / deep blue eyes / tanned skin
Bio: (none yet)

Serun

Class: Swordsman
Birthplace: Verincia, Solacia
Weapon: Long Sword
Appearance: tall, thin build / waist length, light purple hair / dark brown eyes / fair skin
Bio:(none yet)

Shaef

Class: Paladin
Birthplace: Rahj, Ahjin Province, Ahjindo
Weapon: Halbierd
Appearance: tall, muscular build / short (about 2 inches), black hair / dark brown (almost black) eyes / dark skin

Lile

Class: Paladin
Birthplace: Solcra, Solacia
Weapon: Poleaxe
Appearance: short, strong build / collar length, white-blonde hair / emerald green eyes / fair skin

Erfin

Class: Berserker
Birthplace: (uknown), Farame
Weapon: Handaxes
Appearance: tall, muscular build / shaved head, dark brown beard / silver eyes / tanned skin

Minvu

Class: Berserker
Birthplace: Marda Village, Indin Province, Tarrin
Weapon: Heavy Sword
Appearance: tall, strong build / shoulder-blade length, crimson hair, pulled up in a high ponytail / silver eyes / tanned skin

Krae

Class: Thief
Birthplace: undisclosed
Weapon: Kunai
Appearance: short, strong build / medium length (about six inches), grey hair, short beard on his chin / dark green eyes / tanned skin

Shilla

Class: Thief
Birthplace: Chilnor, Sacrum Island Province, Mondoran
Weapon: Ninja Sword (Wakazashi)
Appearance: short, thin build / shoulder length, dark grey hair / dark green eyes / fair skin

Vihs

Class: Ranger
Birthplace: Fardus, Rakim Province, Tarrin
Weapon: Recurve Bow
Appearance: tall, thin build / long black hair, pulled back in a ponytail, short, thin beard / dark blue eyes / fair skin

Feura

Class: Ranger
Birthplace: Hemma Village, Rakim Province, Tarrin
Weapon: Long Bow
Appearance: tall, strong build / thigh length, very dark green hair / bright blue eyes / fair skin

Gak

Class: Mechanist
Birthplace: Sondra, Mondoran
Weapon: Arbalest
Appearance: short, thin build / short, dirty-blonde hair / brown eyes / tanned skin

Vila

Class: Mechanist
Birthplace: unknown, Sacrum Island Province, Mondoran
Weapon: Flintlock
Appearance: short, thin build / chin length, black hair / silver eyes / dark skin

Nadhe

Class: Monk
Birthplace: Hendra Temple, Morta Province, Solacia
Weapon: Bo Staff
Appearance: short, strong build / shaved head / red eyes / tanned skin

Clevai

Class: Monk
Birthplace: Hendra Temple, Morta Province, Solacia
Weapon: Fist of the Tiger
Appearance: short, strong build / silver, chin length hair / red eyes / tanned skin

Orrum

Class: Seer
Birthplace: unknown, Kaefa
Weapon: Mage's Staff / Water Magic
Appearance: tall, thin build / shoulder-blade length white hair, sternum length beard / grey eyes / fair skin

Eua

Class: Seer
Birthplace: unknown, Matthi Province, Ahjindo
Weapon: Sorcerer's Rod / Fire Magic
Appearance: tall, thin build / waist length white hair / dark pruple eyes / fair skin
Help me, the Zombie Gophers are coming to eat my brains!  (Knowledge is quite delicious, mind you.)

My Music | My Literature | My Latest Project

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
There seems to be too many characters, managing that would be very hard.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
I am a Vampire.
There seems to be too many characters, managing that would be very hard.

That's half the idea... I want this to be quite a bit of a pain to actually make. 

The way I see it, the harder it is, the more I can learn from it!   :D
Help me, the Zombie Gophers are coming to eat my brains!  (Knowledge is quite delicious, mind you.)

My Music | My Literature | My Latest Project

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
dude,about screenshot 4,how'd you do the dialogue so that the name comes up?
no

By Kraft

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
WOW, I know for damn sure you get a warning telling you that this topic hasn't been posted in for over 2 months or at least 60 days. That means, don't post, you fucking idiot. If you're going to ask a question, then post a new damn topic for help. Don't NECROPOST. Thank you. GO TO HELL.

Too lazy to make my own post, so I spiced up yours - Falcon
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 01:40:30 PM by Falcon »