RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Silent Sky 1 - Wings of the Sacred Beast.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
                                                                                      Story

Today I was summoned by the king he asked me to go explore the southren district. On my way there on the wyvren, a blonde swordsman attacks the ship I blacked out and appeared in a forest on the westren division. With quick deducting of my situation I quickly knew I was in the infamous "Sorrow Forest" now I must make it out of the forest before I die, but maybe it'll be more difficult than I previously imagined.

Characters

Avirix ~ The Grand Wizard.
Bio: Was sent on a mission to explore the cavren on the southren division. But thanks to a blonde swordsman with infamous skills he is sent to the Sorrowwoods.

Shaianna ~ The girl with little emotions.
Bio: A girl with weird markings on her right cheek, she is a native to the SorrowWoods surprisingly. She offers to help Avirix get out of the woods.

Gina ~ The girl who loves her sister
Bio: The sister of Shaianna, she loves her sister very much and doesn't trust Avirix at all. She also have weird markings on her face but there barley noticible unless you check her back.

Avrian ~ A mystery.
Bio: A strange swordsman, who saves Avirix from the blonde swordsman. He speaks openly of his past but could he actually have something to hide?

Villains
???
Biograph: ???
(When he appears is at the end of the game, so be on the look out)

Dai-Fone
Bio: A creature who kidnaps Shaianna in hopes to make use of her unnatural strength.(Her strength pointed out later) He than plans to make a legion of unnatural beings to destroy the central division.

blonde Swordsman
Bio: A mysterious swordsman who continually attacks Aivirx and his party, she also to blame for sending Avirix to sorrow forest in the end. But can this compassionate stranger who saves ________ be more then he lets off when he fights?

The Ten Sacred Beast
Biograph: (Deep breathe), The sacred beast are old ancient creatures who have corresponding stones that resembles their element. Have being made from dark eternal magic(Not introduced yet, only in torn pages) they were made to become gods and as humans and ascanans fear to die or want an upper hand in wars they were created to also defend them. Five for the humans and five the ascanans but how and why they were sealed inside the Masachist scriptures and it sealed behind a giant wall of passion magic is not understood.

Screenshots

Welcome to Sorrow woods, look nice don't they?

Battle with the blonde swordsman.

Deeper into the sorrowoods.

Flashback or a future memory?

Credits

Season in the abyss - Window by Window Message System
Final Fantasy 9&11 Orchestra or Band - Various Music
http://www008.upp.so-net.ne.jp/newiceax/framepage1.htm  - Battlers

Inspiration
Final Fantasy 7 (Very Little)
Final Fantasy 8 (Alot)
Dark Ages - Kru, MMOrpg.

~Demo~
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EXL35QLS
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 10:00:11 PM by Ruzu »
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Heee... Looks cool.

FF3 reference? XD

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
 :o I haven't seen FF3 before, i hope the thing i'm doing doesn't end up being like ff3. Also i'll try to clean everything up tomorrow when i'm not half dead.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
You got a problem? Fix by yourself.
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Woaa..you're gonna make a horor game???
Here's our mystery master...

Well, good luck Ruzu! I hope I won’t see the half-dead-half-zombie Ruzu tomorrow. :lol:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 05:27:45 AM by emidy »

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
lol its technically not a horror game, but
Spoiler for:
the manor in the game is basically classified horror
Also i'm a sucker for mysteries and so i'm trying my hand at them. (Horror survival game is Zylos' he'd kill me if i took his spot)

;D i promise not be a half dead zombie person ^__^

Also i forgot to mention earlier - I'd plan to have a demo between this month or the next.

This is somewhat what you can expect from the place in the spoiler above
Spoiler for Weak stomachs are not advised to look:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 04:16:04 AM by Ruzu »

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Well, the name Luneth and Refia are used in FF3 remake for NDS.

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
...and they're good names^^

lol its technically not a horror game, but
Spoiler for:
the manor in the game is basically classified horror
Also i'm a sucker for mysteries and so i'm trying my hand at them. (Horror survival game is Zylos' he'd kill me if i took his spot)

;D i promise not be a half dead zombie person ^__^

Also i forgot to mention earlier - I'd plan to have a demo between this month or the next.

This is somewhat what you can expect from the place in the spoiler above
Spoiler for Weak stomachs are not advised to look:
Gwaaaahhh!!! She’s holding your b***!
Why don’t you make the game sort of ‘dark’? Less light or Penis, I know it’s not full horror but someplace will do better since you have that kind of scene.
–evil-aura–

PS: Someone change the word, my big guess is Irock. LOL whatzoever.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 05:25:32 AM by emidy »

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
@Emidy - I mean to try to make it dark later, but you mean somewhere more then a manor?
I could try that but it was simply a si** Q**** for some special equipment and a powerful spell.

@Jap - Really? Hm, i can change the names to some back upnames i had just in case. Thanks for the info ^_^

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
@Emidy - Irock changed it so that the word "some-thing" is now replaced with "something" on this forum.

@Ruzu - Hm. A mystery game, eh? Sound's interesting. But if it's going to be a dark game (aka M-rated), you might want to change the color tone down a bit so that it's not so bright and cheerful. I'll keep an eye on this.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
@Zylos - Well, it'll be bright and cheerful for like 10% of the game until a major event occurs, which will have everything be a faint color. Its actually not even an actual 10%, when i get that done i'll show you a new screenshot
of it.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
-ESRB RATING-
Violence & Gore

;D
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Update 1.0

1) got a title for this project.
2) Changed avirix's clothing.
3) New names for the 2 characters.
4) got definite classes(will post soon)
5) also, added some "Main Conflicts" to some of the characters.

Not alot of updates, but i thought i should just post them.

Rep:
Level 86
looks great. never been a big fan of rpgmakerxp but this looks super nonetheless.
good work.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
@ Ragnarok - I can try and make this a 2000 project in terms of after the game is finished, and try to make this a good enouh XP game for you and everyone else to enjoy.

@ Everyone - Well, issus have come up. Won't be any updates until i get on this vista computer.
My mom screwed up the connection to my wireless computer so i won't be uploading a demo anytime soon.
Also, i'll be adding new characters and classes i the next update. ^_^

Rep:
Level 86
no, no. its fine. Just every xp project I played so far have been shyt...and put me off. but lookin forward to a demo sometime anyway!  ;D

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
If you want to play a real RMXP, try out the project of the month thread here, or go to hbgames.org's project forum.

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
Oh..you changed the title name? Well, this one is better coz the last one was much more 'dark'. ^-^

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Thanks, i'm glad its more dark, i was in my room for 2hrs thinking on a name better than this but its the darkest i wanted to get lol.

Also i think i misunderstood what you really ment Zylos. You mean like really darker or a bit darker like shadows or candle light kind of thing.

Update 2.0

1) When my wireless computer works again, or when i learn another way to get my game uploaded. I'll upload it.
2) I've been hit by inspiration and awe so i'm going over some stuff.
3) I'm improving the talking, because it seems pretty bad to me.
4) Changed Avirix clothing.
5) Having the mansion side quest have its own game with a different but close story.
6) soon some of the characters bio's will be improved/changed.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Sorry for the double post.

Also some updates

Updates 3.0
1) Character Weapon Database 100% complete.
2) Armor DataBase 100% complete.
3) Spells/Skills 50% (Using RTP skills/spells)
4) Healing Items 100%
5) New maps. (I'll show them once i get a clean floppy)

Updates 3.5
1) I added some items to the first forest & dungeon.(Monster Wise)
2) Decided that you will not be able to enter Avirgun citizens house at will.
3) The boss of the demo has been created.
4) I'm adding some treasure chest to the forest and dungeons.
5) Some monsters will be faster then others.
6) Some monsters will be hostile and some will not.
7) A demo should come out tonight or tomorrow.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 03:27:17 AM by Ruzu »

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Triple Post makes you cool  ;D

Well anyway, regarding "Updates 3.5"
All of 3.5 and some of 3.0 are only for the next demoish thing.

Also for the demo -
You will not be able to buy potions or anything, so going to sleep in Avirix's bed should heal you, not like you need it anyway.
Also note; not all of the data in this demo or areas will always be there.
Also i noticied that most of the talking is screwed up and don't make much sense at times. I'm working on that.
There are no monsters in the seaside road so don't worry about the 4th seaside road, it inidicate the end of the game.

Think i covered everything ~ [I'm working on the changes now if you want to know that also]

The Demo is at the top of the post main body.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 05:29:35 AM by Ruzu »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Well, this meets requirements now, so i will move it to the regular Projects board. One suggestion though: put the demo in the spoiler titled demo  :police:, rather then at the end of the post. Or delete the demo spoiler entirely :P

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Well, this meets requirements now, so i will move it to the regular Projects board. One suggestion though: put the demo in the spoiler titled demo  :police:, rather then at the end of the post. Or delete the demo spoiler entirely :P

Lolz, i overlooked my own demo spoiler. Well i moved it to the top of the main body now for people can see the new demo spoiler.

Also a New Villain is added.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 10:12:06 PM by Ruzu »

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Well then i think i should tell everyone what at the top of the main post named Demo2ndStyle is if you haven't guessed yet.

This demo shows a reworked opening, it's much better in my opinion. I'm currently working on this version then the original. But more of the reason why i even decided to post it here was because i wanted to see what opening/prologue everyone liked more. There both basically the same in a sense but one is more advanced and more thought out.

Once again the 2nd Style Demo, is at the top under the original Demo.

P.S.

Forgive me for the "Double-Post"

P.P.S.

The Total Size of this Demo is
825.82 KB

Edit:

New Screenshot -
Spoiler for screenshot:

« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 10:49:49 PM by Ruzu »

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
Your game, it stopped at the intro and nothing happens. I still can open a menu scene which I think it's scary....

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Your game, it stopped at the intro and nothing happens. I still can open a menu scene which I think it's scary....

Hm i'm checking the first Demo, but i'm not seeing any problems at the moment. I'll comb through it again though.