RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Screenshot Thread

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
A random map, just testing new tiles:

While I agree that the tiles look cool, the variations in shading and coloring style, as well as individual colors make it look hodgepodge.  A lot of the leaves and stuff on the ground don't seem to fit, and I think it's mostly due to the ground looking flat and pale, while the decals are vivid and distinct.

---

Colorful Project Sneak Peek
Note: this level is likely to not remain level 53 in the final version.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

pokeball TDSOffline
Rep:
Level 84
-T D S-
Silver - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - Game In A Week VII
Finally done with the battle phase.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulp_vOD04Og" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulp_vOD04Og</a>

Now for the grueling process of hitting up people for art and setting up the art direction.

Rep:
Level 76
Shh, they're listening...
Figured I might actually try posting in here, being that I'm getting serious with my game now. I could use the criticism.

Here is a very small shot of an Academy. I am more looking for comments on the bell tower, which I managed to cobble together and am not sure if it looks right.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
That looks awesome TDS! That is a very cool and original battle system.

@Dyre - I think the belltower looks fine, as does the rest of the map. There is an error at the top left of the academy, where it looks like a piece of tree is missing, but otherwise the map looks great.

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
TDS, man, that's fantastic. I'll definitely be playing your game
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

pokeball TDSOffline
Rep:
Level 84
-T D S-
Thank you for the comments. I hope that the finished version wont disappoint anyone.

Rep:
Level 75
@TDS: Is that a system you plan on releasing or is it for your personal game.

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
John 3:16: For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life

pokeball TDSOffline
Rep:
Level 84
-T D S-
Both, just not the same script.

I'm hoping I can develop a good card effect system and be able to apply it to a YuGiOh script I've been trying to make and release for a while.

Rep:
Level 82
Something I slapped together out of boredom:

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
My tileset still needs alot of work, but i decided to post a map example of "what can already be done with it"

Hope you enjoy  ::)

http://gyazo.com/7e1b8fa9b4f8223afdc892beb333ecdd

http://gyazo.com/1a448e68f8c9abdfd9530ea86c653e41
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
It's a good concept.

If I could give you one major piece of advice, I'd tell you that you should try to tilt the sprites downward a bit.  You should see a bit of the top, and the bottom should be rounded downward.  Imagine the game's angle as an angle top down, rather than right on the front.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 64
RMRK Junior
Some screen of my project:

Rep:
Level 75
looks good I assume that it is XP

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
John 3:16: For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life

Rep:
Level 64
RMRK Junior
Yes, this screenshots come from my project on XP.

Rep:
Level 71
A quick map I put together, what do you think?
(Ignore the Cursor)

Rep:
Level 75
The trees seem off to me mabey some more rocks or flowers in between or differant colored grass?

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 76
Shh, they're listening...
DarkGamer, the concept is lovely. I agree that the viewpoint needs adjusting. I'm assuming this is just the rough of it? The colors are very saturated (which is great if that's what you're going for) and the black lines stick out. I've noticed, with pixels, colored lines look much nicer. Unless you're going for the sketchy, hand-drawn look? It does look fantastic for a starting point, and I am a huge fan of mushroom houses. =)

Saul, I am in love with your cave. That is all.

Here's another from me;
It's the market district of a forest/mountain village. It's a custom merged tileset and I'm still working out the kinks, so let me know if you see any errors. I have a bunch more maps of this village done, but I'd rather not flood with them.

Rep: +0/-0Level 64
RMRK Junior
I'm still sort of new to RMVX...I've been using it for ~2 months...but I havent given done a real map outside of tutorials.

How did I do?

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 75
that is really goood what tiles are you using

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

RMRK Junior
Inq medieval tileset, Zanyzora's, the skins in the box and tent are icons by ying, pinguinpower, and there's an "ultimate interior tileset" from rpgpalace where the guy didnt really say who made the tiles but yeah o.o

and thanks ^^

Rep:
Level 82
@lullabymysmist: I suggest you keep to only Inquisitor Tiles, the Zanyzora rips and RTP clash with the Inquisitor tiles.

Here's one from me:

Rep:
Level 70
RMRK Junior
I dig the lighting effect you have going on there!  How'd you do that?
Heretic's Vehicles XP (Boat and Magic Carpet)

Heretic's Collection XP Ver 2.3 - Updated to include Dynamic Lighting, Moving Platforms, Vehicles, and much much more!

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I think its a panorama, except no one tells me where to get it  ;9

Rep:
Level 82
The sunbeams are a picture, I just reduced the opacity to give it a warm glow:

Not sure who made it.

Dark Paths (Working title)
Hello... please rate and comment!  ;)

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for: