RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Paranthian Warriors

Rep:
Level 88
What a waste of paper...
(So many changes have been made to the DXWorld MMORPG that I decided to rename it and start a new thread about it)

Game Name: Paranthian Warriors
Game Type: MMORPG
Company: DXGames
Screenshots:

The main game

The main menu

The login screen

Yes! You CAN have multiple characters!

Creating a character

Registration couldn't be simpler!

The Legend of Zelda Fanclub

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
holy shit...10000x times better then before! must check it out.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
You should really add in custom sprite support...it would be so godly that I would start playing just because of that. If you have game maker registered, you can just make it so it loads each file as needed. Then, if you keep the same sizes and filenames, you have total customization ability.

Rep:
Level 88
What a waste of paper...
Do you know how annoying that would be? It would be lag in a jar!

The client would have to send the sprite to the server, which would in turn have to send it to every player! And some players still have dialup you know...

You can have custom sprites in it, but other players will see a different sprite.

The Legend of Zelda Fanclub

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
Maybe in that case have a donation section (for those who wish to donate) that you will put customized sprites into it etc.

However, the best way of a sprite would be to be able to custom make one at the start that is already available to everyone just like on Runescape but better.
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Rep:
Level 88
Random-Idiot
You used.. how was that program called again to make this don't you? You may NOT use the RTP outside RMXP. It is more illegal then the illegal rmxp.  :police:
ALL HAIL ME™

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
You used.. how was that program called again to make this don't you? You may NOT use the RTP outside RMXP. It is more illegal then the illegal rmxp.  :police:

Who would download PN Edition? That is awful....I sure didn't....or mmaybe I did. Maybe I didn't.....maybe.....YOU DID!

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I sure did.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)