RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] COMIX!!!

Rep:
Level 91
Yo everyone bring out their creative talents and show us your comics... it would be an awesome idea to show off peoples talents and creativity. Who's for it?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:38:06 PM by boe »
Current Project-

"Untitled" 5%

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Ah, you know what? I will. 8)

Rep:
Level 91
awesome! i cant wait to see your stuff.
Current Project-

"Untitled" 5%

Rep:
Level 91
wrong forum this belongs in creative section. can i mod plz move it

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I'm not saying its going to be great graphics, but they won't be sticks!

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Well, I don

Rep:
Level 89
Call it too lazy to get a good avatar.
w00t! Let me find my TNAoS comics, and scan them on the cp.
Sir Acer is back. This time, he has nothing. Its a fresh start.
____

Rep:
Level 90
~
I had something but it got deleted, I guess I'll draw it up again.

Rep:
Level 91
okay im still working on my comic right now but i dont know if i should put up what i have or wait until i have more of it done... what do you guys think? should i show what i have or just finish it up?
Current Project-

"Untitled" 5%

Rep:
Level 89
Wait till ur done
____

Rep:
Level 91
okay :) hey does anyone have any comics they want to put up?
Current Project-

"Untitled" 5%

Rep:
Level 89
Yes, the ORIGINAL drafts of The New Adventures of Stickman Deuce page one and two. As it says, if you can't read it, copy it and past it in a place where you can zoom in on it.
http://www.geocities.com/aus_ace_co/Stickman1n2.html
Go on, ask why it is soo small.
____

Rep:
Level 91
thats cool dude lol you got anymore?
Current Project-

"Untitled" 5%

Rep:
Level 89
Not on the internet. And please note I did that in my seventh grade year. Stickman Deuce is now more advanced, and the draft is on the seventh issue, as the released are on the third. Episode three intros my fav. character; EVIL ORA, whom is not in any way evil. His name is just evil. If I could find the Ora's family tree, you would understand.
____

Rep:
Level 91
dude that sounds awesome! i would love to see your new stuff! oh yeah and im almost done with my comic, kind of a lil teaser before i finish it cause its not finished but its gettin there
Current Project-

"Untitled" 5%

Rep:
Level 89
Major problem though... The comics won't go any farther than issue eight. That is as far as I have the script. And the man whom made it has moved at the end of my seventh grade year, and since I own HALF of the copyrights of Stickman Deuce, I cannot create the script... Thus an end... Why I cannot contact the original master of Mr. Deuce is because Andress, owner of Stickman Deuce, forgot to give me his e-mail before his move.
____

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Quote from: Aus Ace Leader
And please note I did that in my seventh grade year.

whats so bad about seventh grade?!! :evil:

ah welli post some sprite comics since i dont have scanner

Rep:
Level 91

Umm thats page one :) what do you guys think? interested? wanna see more?
Current Project-

"Untitled" 5%

Rep:
Level 89
No diolouge, I don't quite knopw. And Dr. Swordopolis, My art in the Stickpeople way and Human way has increaced I draw them better now
____

Rep:
Level 91
well the environment should explain itself but the diolague will appear later in the comic. when it is necessary and the story will unwind revealing what is going on so that it is understood
Current Project-

"Untitled" 5%

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
r u gonna color? or at least ink the lines? its hard to tell what is what but it still looks good

Rep:
Level 91
yeah i was thinkin of inkin it in a bunch and self coloring it. lol i dont know how to work the computer coloring system and i kinda like how i color the stuff haha so yeah i just wanted to see what you guys thought of it before i put it all up
Current Project-

"Untitled" 5%

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Nice, you got some nice talent there. I'm intrested =)
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
computer coloring is safer cuz you can delete what you mess up on and it makes you look more real cuz you have access to like 16 million colors, i could color a copy of it for you
but i need a copy of it inked and not colored

Rep:
Level 89
I agree, but it does not have the natural coloring effect.
____