RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Legend of Dragoon

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
true. I actually enjoyed the story too. The moon child and black monster shit RULED...maybe its why I'm making it into a fan game  ;D

but seriously the addition system was OMFG amazing.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
yeah, I had all of Kongol's moves, my whole party was like level 56 when I beat the game, Kongol was over 70 lol.  he owned.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ya I beat the game my first time with only my teams highest member at 32...then I beat the game 16 more time...now Im here playing it again/  ;D

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
32?  I just dont beleive it.  in the third disc before Meru gets her Dragoon stone, the person you fight for it killed my level 35s in one hit.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
no way. The one thing people hate about lod is how hard they think it is to level up. If you read most guides they say if your 35 you can beat the last boss.

Rep:
Level 88
I think Legend of Dragoons is one of the greatest RPGs of all time. You really do only need to be like lvl 35-40 to beat the entire game, but any true RPer doesn't settle for that. It really doesn't take THAT long to train, and it has some optional bosses as a goal. My only problem (but this is understandable considering its time) it doesn't give you areason to powerhouse train to 99 or more, or to train early in the game (no surprise/early optional/rare fights). Still, an amazing storyline (not stolen from FFVII, that's just a result of Final Fantasy fundamentalists, like Islam fundamentalists), great fighting, good dialogue, and just general fun makes this one of my favorite games.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
like Islam fundamentalists)

what does that have to do with anything on this topic?

Rep:
Level 88
The television was saying Islamic fundamentalists as I was typing Final Fantasy fundamentalists. Ya know? Those psychos who feel that any other RPG lacks things that are in Final Fantasys, and then when an RPG has an FF feature, they blame it for copying the Final Fantasys.