RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Legend of Dragoon

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Melbu was a bitch. I HATED him because he was so cheap. WHY in gods name does he have so many forms!? and WHY does it skip 2 or 3 generations? I never understood that.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Chalk it up to the fact that Sony isn't capable of making an awesome game.  They have awesome ideas, as evident in LOD and Shadow of the Colossus, but aren't very good at executing them.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
hopefully Lod2 for ps3...if so I would cry...and anyone know how to get ps1 games on psp, without paying?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I dont know why it got such a low score, I would have given it an 8 or a 9. in my opinion its the only thing sony hasn't fucked up (but lets not get into that).  the battle system is GREAT, its always evolving and you can beat the game and not even get half the moves, the dragoons as well as Kongol who can or if you are a retard not be a dragoon, and the first disc was a little slow, but by the time you were going off to fight virages, it really picks up, and emporer doel is kickass.  it is my favorite RPG, I think because I played it when I was like 10, loved it, and half the time I played it I was half asleep and dreaming, and now I remember it as this HUGE adventure spawning four discs and all those characters, and that powerhouse kongol.  god I love that game, I have to find that rom and the emulater. Link please?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
in my opinion its the only thing sony hasn't fucked up (but lets not get into that).

Read what I said above. Sony has good ideas but sucks at executing them.

Rep:
Level 88
iam confused ???
w0rd

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
IM HAPPY!

Just got legend of dragoon to play on my psp!!!!!!!!!  ;D

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
yeah..since the monsters leveled up with you. That was a rather nice feature.

:tpg: That defeats the entire purpose of leveling up!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
eh, not really...I hate easy as hell games, level up high enough to beat the game with a single slash is gay.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
NO! not to make them easy!

FF10- I can't beat a boss so I train, I fight the boss again but this time I barly beat it with 55 hp left or such...

FF8- I can't beat a boss so I train, I fight it again but lose AGAIN, because it is also stronger...
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 07:40:14 AM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
FF10- Morons level to beat bosses, rather than use stratagy.

FF8- Easier in order to compensate for players not being able to outlevel their foes, and thusly boring.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Morrowind - Adjustable difficulty level, found in the options menu. Win.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
I does have a stratagy! It's called getting all my Aeons to overdrive then useing them to kill the boss in one turn.

I loved beating the second to last boss with 1 hit!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 09:03:05 PM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
eh, not really...I hate easy as hell games, level up high enough to beat the game with a single slash is gay.
agreed.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I still maintain that Morrowind is one of the best games, in terms of difficulty. You start out totally worthless, and can barely handle fighting a fucking crab, but if you keep at it it becomes much easier, but along comes something that just rocks your world. Because sometimes just hacking and slashing doesn't work, so you switch to casting some spells, learn to dodge, use some potions, and if it's still too easy you can up the difficulty level any time you want, even, like, mid-battle.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
It's one of the only games I've ever played where I was literally SCARED to go somewhere for fear of dying. Dunno why, but that game brought emotional involvement to a whole new level for me.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I got scared in Metal Gear Solid 3 sometimes. But only on my first play through. After watchin the shagohod chase that one chick on the motor bike and go around in circles for an eternity, the whole fear thing kinda wore off.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Hm hm hm...
ive never played LoD
(le gaspe!)

they should remake it.

preferably for PS3 or DS.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Prefferably for Wii, it could take the LoD battle system to a whole new level.  but isnt LoD made by Sony? so I doubt it would come out for Wii.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
they arent making a second one.  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
if Nintendo got interested in it they could buy the series from sony for a low price, since they dont plan to ever use it, right?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Believe me...LOD is considered a FAIL project in rpg history....no one wants to buy it..

*pulls out psp and plays end of second disk*

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
god damn why did the only one I like have to be a miserable failure, I heard it was because it was released around the same time as FF7.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
people, to tell you the truth found the story to be bad, flaws in the battle system. Most views said the dragoon transformation thing wasn't that great!

still..remains my fav game till this day...next to halo2  :D

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
how can they find the battle system flawed? it was godly.