RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Offering mapping help

Rep:
Level 89
Za Mullet With the Bullet ;o
GIAW 14: Participant
I'm offering what I guess is pretty skilled mapping help (I still dont get the damn scripting though)
here's an old screeny i've got from RM2k3,so you can see...

new screenies coming in a couple days, but i'm having trouble with the uploading :(
« Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 01:09:17 AM by ZaMullet »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
show some other screenies, maybe some rpgmaker xp ones.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
goodtimess
Hey, if you wanna help out on my project, I'm all for it. I wasn't gonna ask untill I completed more of the game but definitly. The game is called Infinite Frontier:Birth. The areas I'm planning are gonna be bigger then what you would usually see in a traditional rpg maker game. If you played ff12 you know what I mean. (But not as big as them, cuz those are fuckin biiiiig) Anyway, reply so we can work something out.

What the?
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Rep:
Level 89
That would be nice, and yes, i have played ff12, and those maps are big. I'm having some trouble posting screenies (damn c++ errors) but I would definately like to help with some mapping.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I can help too.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
goodtimess
Ok,definitly. I'm using more of my time to do some systems like raising a monster system, and romance system. (Just to make the game a little bit more intresting.) And not to mention I gotta lotta animating I gotta do for some charsets, for the cutscenes. I made a map of what I got and need but can someone help me and tell me how I can put it on the forum, do I gotta put it on a site before and make a link?
What the?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
not the place to post that "warski" but you cant put a map unless you load the map data file itself from the game folder, just take screenshots and cpmbine them to make a whole and upload it.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
if its in paint, save the file and use a file host to upload it, then post the image here.

Rep:
Level 88
goodtimess
Nah, I mean to put it on the forum.
What the?

Rep:
Level 88
goodtimess
*exhale* to much work. If you want in on the project then juss add me, andy_warski@hotmail.com.
What the?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
there is a section in this FORUM called projects/games and a subforum section called new games...post your game topic there

Rep:
Level 88
goodtimess
if you can see, I did not post this forum. People asked if they could map for a game, and I replyed.
What the?

Rep:
Level 89
anyway, could you like, PM me about it?