RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Not new, just erm... back?

Rep:
Level 88
Random-Idiot
Yeah,

I was registered as Mr. DJ I guess, before the big change to SMF (SMF rocks!) But was not active for a year or 2, kept getting crazy of the french one sir vahilor, those days I coudl not script and he speaking half french could, but I never understood what he was saying (These days I can script AND I can speak French (german, english, dutch, latin and basic greek too btw...))

So... that;s my, Hi...

Me™
ALL HAIL ME™

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
HEY...so you say you can script...(hopes he looks at my request) lol welcome back, I'm new so I don't remember you.  :tpg:
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Yay, Me(TM)'s here :)

Whatever happened to your music encryption project, I haven't heard anything about that in a while :P

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Hello I know of you.

Rep:
Level 88
Random-Idiot
Oh well, Darklord, I dunno maybe ill sell it XP

(I made an encryption system for RMXP Music Files... damn powerfull)
ALL HAIL ME™

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Welcome to the boards. Be active and post alot, then you wont be a n00b. Not saying you are.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
OMG, another good scripter! :tpg: I am über-happy! Finally I don't have to solve all the script problems here! :D Sure, Darklord and the others are a great help when it comes to smaller problems, but if there is a bigger problem either I have to do it or redirect the requesting person. That wouldn't actually be a problem either, but since I'm quite short of time this semester I can't script as much as I used to... And sure, Tsuno and Zeriab are a great help on this matter, but they are not very active in the scripts section lately... :(

Anyways, I talk too much... Welcome back!

(BTW, I also speak german ;))
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 02:19:13 PM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I think I actually remember a user named Mr. DJ.
Anyway I know you from other places.

Welcome back to RMRK. I hope you stick around.
I hope you will be more active than I am currently.

- Zeriab

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Welcome! I am super active, but I have only been here for about half a year now...Hope to become friends!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I miss Sir Valihor.....

YATATEI SIR VALIHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**Manly Crying**

Oh also, you prolly remember me whn I was still a stupid noob. Welcome back.

Rep:
Level 88
Random-Idiot
Thanks everyone, I feel enlightend, and yeah Blizzard, ill help a hand ^^  :)
ALL HAIL ME™

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Hi. Awesome username.

Rep:
Level 88
lol hey umm im new to so i dont really no u but heyya me! cool thats groovey when i type its like talking to myself ! hehe

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I think I remember a Mr. DJ

~
bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Me too MAYBE lol
So tm huh

OK ME
ME name is Nightwolf
ME a small little kid