RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Chaser music required for game

Rep:
Level 88
Hi everyone,
For my survival horror game, I need so heart pounding chaser music. I will do some google searches but if anyone knows where I can get some great ones, please tell me.
Thanks.
 ;)

Rep:
Level 88
Evil will Perish In a Flash of Crimson...
I have some music for the ps2 games Haunting Ground and Clock Tower 3, Clock Tower 3 Will be your best bet, its a wicked chase music, jus pm me if u need it ;)

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks.php?r=28464

Or you could have somebody write something. =0 Custom music for games is way cooler than pre-existing music. ~
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
Do you know of anyone that would be willing to do this for me?

Rep:
Level 88
Your greatest flaw is that you have a soul.
I can try composing but you really need to specify what you like/want since "heart pounding chaser music" doesn't tell me much. You should also let me know if you want MIDI or realsound. If MIDI, then it will be easier and quicker, however, if you want realsound, you'll really have to wait. Composing, after all, is not easy, specially if an artist atempts to be more than less unique. Apart from composition itself, in real sound I must take care of technical issues and they are time-consuming, specially if I'm doing classical. Apart from this, it is important to state what do you want - classical, electronical (any genre except techno or IDM) or metal (note that metal is only available as MIDI).
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 06:56:26 PM by Decadent Sympozium »

Rep:
Level 88
Well for the chasing music most songs will require a sort of scraping sound. The next closest thing is fingernails running down a blackboard except high pitch. The chasing needs alot of drums with occasional screeech sounds. The type you could get from very quick strokes of a violin as a beginner. Just remember to think of different entities chasing you. Large humaniod beasts, ghost, whacky humans etc. Some songs could be electronical. Some need to eerie for when you are wandering in the castle, almost a pipe blowing sound. I don't care, you can surprise me as long as they fall into these styles, oh and for the file type, whatever is easiest but sounds good is fine. Hope this helped. :)

Rep:
Level 88
Yes, we can say it did. I'll see what can I do. I'll do a kind of experimental tracks and give you a listen so you'll tell me do you find it right. Now all you need to say is how many tracks actually do you want, what lenght  of them you might need.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 04:50:35 PM by Decadent Sympozium »

Rep:
Level 88
Hmmm...Perhaps 5 or 6 for the moment, if you don't mind. Could the length be possibly 6-5 mins? Thanks :)

Rep:
Level 88
Alright this was a go attempt, the end and begining are similar so that it actually fits as a loop. The variety is constant so it doesn't appear as a loop with all of 4,2 min. Usually this is the optimal length if you fit start and end well. Listen loud, listen in dark.  Or close eyes. 8)

Drowning Abyss

Rep:
Level 88
This is great! I'll definately use this for wandering around in the castle. Now for chaser music, it should be fast-paced, quite loud, as in drums etc, and very chilling or scary :o If you can do this, it would be great. ;D

Rep:
Level 88
This is great! I'll definately use this for wandering around in the castle. Now for chaser music, it should be fast-paced, quite loud, as in drums etc, and very chilling or scary :o If you can do this, it would be great. ;D

That's a lil bit harder. I'll see what I can do. Note that I'm doing something here for free and with quite solid quality. I'll post it when I'm done.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm in no hurry.