RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Alerith's Guides

Rep:
Level 88
Professional Chocobo Hunter
Hello Everyone. I'v been using RPG maker for a long time. (since 95.) Each new maker brings new aspects of creation to the field. Many of these are obvious and easy. Some are not. The Ruby Scripting System has become a mainstream way to adjust anything you need in the game. I find it absolutly wonderful. What I also find though, is that what you can do with scripts, you can do easier with triggers. I have several well thought out guides for you to use and I will post them all in good time.

I have Blue Magic, Shadow Replication, Limit Breaks (everyone bugs me for this one) and more! I'm glad to share any information with you all. These guides are all done by me, so if someone tries presenting it other than me, they stole it or it doesn't work right.  ;D

I hope what I have to show you will be helpful to your game creation. Please enjoy my guides.
Crystal Collection - On hold.

FF:Dark Symphony - 12%
Demo: May 10th, 2007

Rep:
Level 88
Professional Chocobo Hunter
He, not quite. I was using this post as in a twofold manner. To introduce myself and what im doing, and to create a divider between everyones posts and my first couple of guides.
Crystal Collection - On hold.

FF:Dark Symphony - 12%
Demo: May 10th, 2007

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Alright, I deleted my above post for you :P