RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Art By Me! Ver.2 =D

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Well here I am yet again with my drawings/doodles. There are not many as of yet...but I'll show you pieces I'm working on and/or have finished.

Here is the current and only one for now: (Half Done)
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/44441879/

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:27:42 PM by boe »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!!! that is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
TYhanks Nouman. It's SUPPOSED to be one of the new villains that I want in one of my VS (Valcon Sky) games/projects. I hope he looks like a villain :\

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
NICE armor, but the face could use some work.  I think his forehead is a little big, but it still looks pretty sweet.

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female MemberLO !!f*ck u >:(^_________________^
NICE armor, but the face could use some work.  I think his forehead is a little big, but it still looks pretty sweet.

What she said. But I like the hair for some reason >_>

What type of pen do you use?
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Thanks people  :tpg:

I don't use pens. I use pencils.  I don't really know what kind it is, exactly...but it says "Reeves 2HB pencil" and it's wooden with light/dark grey and black on top. It came with 3 other pencils that were in an mini art set5 that i got for my birthday from my aunt.

Thank you for the replies, yet again.  :)

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
I use novelty Hello Kitty pencils for my art.

Expensive art supplies are overrated. ;D

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I remember when that was a show. I watched it a scatter time (I watched whatever came on.)

Anyway...I'm back to finishing the legs.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
if you ever draw a bad guy, and won't be using him in a game..I would be more then HAPPY to use him  ;D

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Ha, ha. Right. I shall be sure to remember that.

Right now I need to try and find someone to make a character set out of him. THAT'S going to be the hard part.  I'm also oing to try and make an enemy battler out of him. That wil also take time..

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I can find someone to make the character set maybe..I will request one for you.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Thank you Nouman. However, someone is already doing one. It SHOULD (or so he says) in the latest, be done by Wednesday.  Now all I have to do is make that Half-bodied or Full-bodied picture into a battle-image. Think anyone here would know someone or would be willing to photoshop that pic for me?

here is the sprite (as of yet) :

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Rep:
Level 89
Za Mullet With the Bullet ;o
GIAW 14: Participant
Tis' pretty awesome... every villain needs spikes!

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Indeed. Thank you, ZaMullet. Every villain DOES need spikes >.>

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I like it, but as yossy said the head is biggish.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Thanks,Dante. I find the head the right size, lol. But other people always find my flaws =P

Rep:
Level 88
Random-Idiot
I have to say that it looks very nice !  :lol:
You might want to consider coloring it  ;)

(Too bad he has no legs.. )
ALL HAIL MEâ„¢

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Yes, this is very good! The big head reminds me of Tales of Symphonia.

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female MemberLO !!f*ck u >:(^_________________^
Mind if I add you on DA? I like some of your other stuff.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
hmm...

needs more (moar) art. This is why V1 died.

Rep:
Level 96
Very true. Very, very true. Perhaps if we keep posting, wee can nag at him to post more!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
yes, yes indeed. So, I have to ask Lavata, why dont you ever do full drawings? they always fade off in some direction or another.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
There is a full version of this, it's just not posted here. It's on my DA page. I have not the time to post and/or draw any more. However...soon I shall seeing as the holidays are coming up and we are getting less homework.

Still, I have a Biology quiz Monday and a Math quiz tomorrow @.@

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
There is a full version of this, it's just not posted here. It's on my DA page. I have not the time to post and/or draw any more. However...soon I shall seeing as the holidays are coming up and we are getting less homework.

Still, I have a Biology quiz Monday and a Math quiz tomorrow @.@
ah, ok, but what about the rest of your drawings?

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Nicely done!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Man you;re awsome, but noone's perfect(you may break zat too)

so the drawing kewl, but now i think you should concentrate on the thing youre weakest on.

As i know you rock all roundedly.
Arlen is hot.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
He looks like a Male version of the statue of liberty...

His Neck is very long, his left arm looks disjointed from his body, at the top, his right hand is a little too Fat... His hair behind the band should curve to the left of him not the right from the angle of his head...

I am just a picky bugger... Ignore me if you like, but I think your picture needs some work... But this can all be changed once its coloured and gone over with a fine liner, I often do sketches like yours then correct small pencil drawn errors at the end, like in pencil stage I draw the hands with the fingures conjoined and change them in the final stage when I know the look of the face etc...

The actual style of him looks good, I like the armour and attention to detail... He looks like a Knight and no normal knight at that... he looks special like a Royal or some thing, Don't get me wrong I see a lot of pertential in your work...

The Hardest part is to get the Air around a drawing right rather than the image... And your Air (Style of dress etc) Is fantastic... Get your self an action figure like a Gi-Joe (the ones with all the joints) Position it and use it as reference for your drawings, it helps... Its just the Basic Skeleton that needs work...

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Thank you, Landofshadows for sharing your view on it. I find it odd that it looks like a mle version of the statue of liberty (lol)...but that's possibly because of the spikes on his head or something. I thank you for your compliments. He is supposed to be an Emperor/commaner of sorts. I havn't decided yet.

But as for now...here is another one. This is sort of based off of the main character from Dragon Quest V (the beginning of the game). His feet are a tad big...I figured that out afterward.Also...his eyes are a bit slanted and non-proportional. However, that's all I can do about it now. http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/44800741/

Rep:
Level 96
That is very good! I like his design, except for one thing...

Where are his hips? His height and proportions make it seem as though if his legs are growing directly from the bottom of his stomach.

Other than that, great. The expression fits very well.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
His hips are supposed to be where that rope thingy is around his waist. Dosn't look lik eit, I know. I should have made it more visible.

Rep:
Level 96
Right, I can see where they SHOULD go, but realistically he should be a head taller, I think.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I love it. The feet positions look sorta painful though, and his mouth bugs me. However, the latter is personal preferance.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Lol, thanks. His feet ARE odd (as I stated above) but I still think it's decent.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Your 2nd one is better... Children are always easier to draw... Your pretty good... Keep it up...

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Once again, you've blown me away...

Say, do you use guidelines? How do you clean up your drawings? (I find it hard to clean up >_>)

~Winged

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I don't really us eguidelines. I only use them while practicing or making rough copies. I also use them to help make different poses and such, just not on the finihsed version.

I don't really have to do alot of cleaning up...because what is before you is the way it came out. There was no mess to clean up, really.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I usually have to clean up some pencil marks, maybe cause I don't go rough versions  :-\

~Winged

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Hello, hello. Here I am back in buisness and doodling/drawing/sketching yet again.

Now, as an opener I present to you "Colored Doodle" thee Colored Doodle.

I maybe should not have colored that...but oh well! I have 2 and a half sketchbooks to fill up yet =)(Huzzah christmas!!)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 10:47:42 AM by Lavata »

Rep:
Level 96

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Huh? Does that word have a meaning because it has confused me.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Lol, looks cool, yet his right arm is definatley in a bad position. At the angle/spacing it is at, his shoulders should be turned. Also, although it is only a lump in the sleeve, it looks like you drew his elbow very high up. Besides that though, its good (not as good as your not-doodles), so keep imrpoving!

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
And here is yet another one. Don't mind the small box in the corner...I didn't know what I was at then. It looked nicer on paper..scanned it looks bleh. I need to learn to add shape =\

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Its good. Legs need to be longer, it seems, and something about the head bugs me, but otherwise keep it up.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
The face bugs me to, besides that I love the sword!

~Winged

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Yeah, it IS kind of odd. I dislike the sword =\

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
The sword isnt bad, but it is nothing special.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Ha, ha. Yeah =)

here is the rough phase of a little something I'm working on. DOn't mind the pic being cut off...the book it's in is larrgeee. Can't get to fit it fully into the scanner.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/46333237/

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
nice, although he looks a bit stoned and i think his head should be a bit taller.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Lol. Yeah, he does look a bit out of it.

Still, I need to find me a good way to scan in pictures in better quality.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i need to hook up a scanner XD