RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
PTOW Productions

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
PTOW Productions is the game developing team behind my game Passage to Other World. What I need is to make a solid team of people who could help me do the stuff I can't. Which is most of it.

I need:

Graphical Team 0/4 spaces filled.

This people will help with anything graphical on the game. This may include character sets, or facesets, maybe even battler graphics.

Storyline Team 0/1 space filled.

I'm quite good at storylines, so I don't really need much help here. However, I can't write the whole game myself, I do need a talented writer who can help me.

Mapping Team 0/2 spaces filled.

As you may know, maps aren't my forte. Therefore, I need some people to help me design the maps of the game.

Script Editor 0/1 space filled.

You all know what this is...

If your interested, post here, stating:

Code: [Select]
[b]Position Applying to[/b]:
[b]Past Experiance[/b]:
[b]MSN Addy:[/b]

I would prefer it if you had MSN. This makes communication easier. But it is not required. MSN=Windows Live Messanger.

I hope people are interested...
« Last Edit: December 09, 2006, 10:08:48 AM by nevfx »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I can join as a storyline but cant get on msn so..SORRY
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Its ok, you don't have to, its just prefered. I can just PM you the stuff here. Are you still interested?