RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Sexuality....

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You'd be surprised how UNimportant high school drama is.

There, that's better.

Any ways, So it seems that we do agree that some ones mind is a higher priority then their looks.

Let's keep the ball rolling, is freaky-ness in the bed room neccesary? For me, yes.

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
In a poll given to women all across America, about 98% stated that a sense of humor was one of the highest priorities they look for in their partners.

Just putting that out there.  ;D  It's an impressive figure.

meh i think what women say they want and what they actually want is really different.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Actaully most women I know appreciate a sense of humor. But considering looks are a close second. They're willing to take a guy whos sense of humor kind of sucks over a GENIUS if the suck dude is better looking.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I put girls sense of humour at teh top folowed by looks then intelligence, and alot of stuff after that. I need a girl who can keep me entertained and still be able to look at. I mean If shes pug ugly the most we can be is friends...
But ... unfortunatly im giving up on the whole love/like BF/GF thing. It may stop the *family name* generation, Ive been having bad luck with relationships latly. So its kinda left me hanging.
Aren't you, like, 17 or something? Isn't it a little too early to be giving up? At that age, most people aren't even looking for a real relationship, anyway.
That's exactly what I'm talking about.

High school relationships are all drama. Almost nobody's actually serious about their relationships in highschool, so giving up just because you've had a few bad runins is, well, idiotic.

Yea I meant those little "high school" relation ships. Im gonna jsut wait till ive left school to look  for girls... Maybe not... depends how I feel next year. lol.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
By freakiness, do you mean doin WEIRD shit, or just doin shit?

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Yea do you mean like the whole whips and chains thing? or just horny.

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
In a poll given to women all across America, about 98% stated that a sense of humor was one of the highest priorities they look for in their partners.

Just putting that out there.  ;D  It's an impressive figure.

meh i think what women say they want and what they actually want is really different.

It's not really such an impressive figure when you look at the percentage of women who would actually date a guy just because he was funny. These days, it's not enough to have a great sense of humor and undying devotion for a person. You have to look (relatively) good doing it.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Well I meant freaky shit as in stuff that would make a hooker blush. Like bizarre S&M shit. I'm not going to explain because it'll traumatize people, but suffice it to say I'm the dominant one.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
You'd be surprised how UNimportant high school drama is.

There, that's better.

Any ways, So it seems that we do agree that some ones mind is a higher priority then their looks.

No we don't. =*

Of course, I'd never date a girl who did not satisfy me mentally. But equally so I would not go with a girl who is not pleasurable to look upon. Some might say I'm picky, but I'm not. I'm happy alone. If I'm going to pair up with a girl it better damn well be one that makes me happier to be with than being alone. If it were just one or the other I'd just be compromising and not as satisfied as I am now. Why would I want that?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Honestly, looks are relatively unimportant, when the girl gets to be pushing 60, she'll be ugly as hell any way.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
Anyone ever seen that Ron White routine, "You Can't Fix Stupid"?

This whole thing just reminded me of that.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I probably haven't seen it.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I certainly haven't.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Any ways... Let me try to get the ball rolling again. Anal sex, yes or no?

I think we all know my opnion about anal. (bend over ladies, it's going in your OTHER hole tonight)

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
Anal sex is gross.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Some times, you have to make a dirty girl realise how dirty she is.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
but poop come from there.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
What part of dirty didn't I make clear? o.0

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Yes, and pee comes from my penis, so I think using it for sexual purpose is nasty.

Oh, and if you couldn't tell, I vote 'yes' on anal sex.

I don't like dumb girls, but appearances are important for me. This is one of the main reasons I don't have a girlfriend :D
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 04:09:13 AM by gonorrhoea »
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Yes, and pee comes from my penis, so I think using it for sexual purpose is nasty.

Wow, that was FUCKING funny
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
It wasn't meant to be funny. It's true, I think people who think anal sex is gross are just silly.
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I could prolly get Djangonator to change her mind on anal, if i was given a hotel room and some KY jelly. Analgasms always make a woman like anal.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
I wana do that to this ginga we have at school...
but instead we decided to get him so drunk he fell asleep then we drew penises on his face and shaved his eyebrows. lol. Stupid ginga.
I love you.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 04:53:32 AM by gonorrhoea »

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Well watdya know Im LOVED!!!, But it has to be my a sexually transmitted disease doesnt it. :-[

And I'm down for giving anal.
Gonna bend you over and take it up brown town.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Well watdya know Im LOVED!!!, But it has to be my a sexually transmitted disease doesnt it. :-[
I feel hurt.