RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
2006 RMRK Awards

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Oh crap, Zxmelee, I knew we were forgetting about somebody! He'd be a good nomination for that category...
:tinysmile:

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Bah, its because I haven't really been here in awhile  :P

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
You should really be likely for MODERATION
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You know you're more qualified to be a mad than I am.                         

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Why isn't there a "Best RPG Maker" or "Best Programmer" or "Best Game of the Year" or anything related to RPG Maker?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Silver doesn't use RPG Maker anymore.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
So? This is an RPG Maker Community (just look at the logo :P), there should be some kind of gamemaking award =/

Suggestions:
Best RM2K/2K3 User
Best RMXP User
RMXP Game of the Year
RM2K/2K3 Game of the Year
etc.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Haha, hi. That's the first post I've seen of yours on here.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Nobody uses RPG Maker anymore.

This is, of course, false. But nobody uses it very well anymore... alomost.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Zypher
:P

HaloOfTheSun
XD, I guess your right :P
It's strange that an RPG Maker Community doesn't use RPG Maker well :P

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Most of us use it "well". We just don't use it anymore. It's not something you forget really.

I was nominated for nothing  ???
Post more.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
@ Arrow ~ My pills are in the third drawer to the left.

@ Zypher ~ I actually Thought I'd have a semi decent shot of winning funniest member. But if there was a 'Trend Setter' I defianely wouldn't be surprised if people voted for me. Let's see, Shaft, Fred Fredburger, Donkeys, J.P. McPuffenmeyer, Amanda SUCKS, and Manly Crying... Did I forget anything?
I'm the one who brought the :V smiley to this forum, but very few are aware of this fact.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Why isn't there a "Best RPG Maker" or "Best Programmer" or "Best Game of the Year" or anything related to RPG Maker?

Blizz blizz blizz ? lol
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I'm the one who brought the :V smiley to this forum, but very few are aware of this fact.

Are you insinuating that people should care that you brought some random SA smiley here?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I still use RM.... I mean damn, I just published Darkwurld. It may not have great gameplay, but that's not why to play it any ways.

Rep:
Level 97
Ok, I can admit I was wrong.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I did make those EXTREMELYpopular video tutorials. 

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
And you're Canadian.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I did make those EXTREMELYpopular video tutorials. 

dude thouse helped me out soooo MUCH

Rep:
Level 96

Are you insinuating that people should care that you brought some random SA smiley here?
We're talking about trend-setting. I started using SA's :V smiley, and then so did everyone else. And then someone actually made it a smiley here, instead of just constantly stealing the image from my webspace.

Now everyone says :V is the official crankeye sarcastic smiley. Nobody except you had any idea where it was originally from.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 03:17:01 AM by arlenreyb »

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Well I was the one who originally established the :dog: as the "you fail" smiley, but I wouldn't care if people knew it.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Every time I visit, there's a new post in this forum. It makes me happy.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
the voting is going slow as hell now. ha, most of the normal visters have posted already! can't wait till christmas I wan't to see what I win  ;D

Rep:
Level 96
Well I was the one who originally established the :dog: as the "you fail" smiley, but I wouldn't care if people knew it.
Then why'd you make a post about it?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Because shut up.

Silver, you should make it for "Post of the Year" that you tally up the votes for members who made the posts, not the posts themselves. There have been thousands of posts on this forum, but only a select number of members who have made them. Just a suggestion.