RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Best Newbie

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I've only voted once? I'll vote for coolkid.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I vote for Nouman6 and Djangonator. Both for obvious and already mentioned reasons

@Demon: You can't nominate maia. She's been here since January.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
I vote Nouman.  :lol:

Rep:
Level 88
6 Bagels
I vote for myself because I'm naturally better than everybody.

Oh, and Nouman, for having the guts to try doing LOD2.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I vote Nouman because he can handle a heated argument without resorting to insults.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
That's me in my bee outfit, do I look handsome?
I Vote for myself  ;D, Im a newbie and ive been trying hard to give as much as i can to this forum. doing my best.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Besides Jesus Hitler, I don't think anyone here dislikes Nouman6. So he'd be my vote.

add: GilgameshRO he sorta hates me too..
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Well, I didn't nominate you, but I haven't complained about other people nominating you. (Though I may or may not have wanted to)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
You said "Pff."

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Those were mostly undirected at people nominating nouman.

Rep:
Level 88
14th birthday in a month {april 4th !!!!!!!}
I would vote for my self... but, im not that lame so.... DADADA! Nouman6just because he has helped me alot in LOTFG.
Tdogg427
(Guard Tower Studios)
Thats right foos Cloud

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7