RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Best Username

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Maybe I'm the only one who didn't find JH's name to be all that clever. Meh.

Nope.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Not gonna lie: Has to be FuMannChu

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Now when I think about it. Jesus Hitler made be laugh, but it is not the best.
I redraw my vote on Jesus Hitler and put it on FuMannChu instead!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician

Nope.
Not only that, but I'm also not a fan of Angelic_diablo. It's painfully cliche, and sounds like something somebody would throw into their photoshop graphix art to make it look cooler because now it has random words on it.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.

Nope.
Not only that, but I'm also not a fan of Angelic_diablo. It's painfully cliche, and sounds like something somebody would throw into their photoshop graphix art to make it look cooler because now it has random words on it.
I don't have anything against A_D, I actually think he's pretty cool, but I 100% agree with Arlen on this.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Same. The user is a nice guy though. :D

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Well, yeah, I wasn't saying anything bad about A_D, just his user name.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I just remembered I haven't put my second nomination for this yet, I'm going with Zypher as my second nomination.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back