RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kindest Member

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
VOTE ME IM KIND! OR I"ll CUT YOUR DOG'S NECKS AND BURN HIM!

Wait i didnt say that.
Arlen is hot.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
lol...

well, now that i think about it, nouman is pretty cool.

hm. this is a tough award nomination choice.

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
Tsuno or Nouman, because both are polite and helpful.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I also vote LOS.
He made a siggy for me that was excatly what I wanted.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 03:51:42 AM by Angelic_Diablo »

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I've never made anyone any sigs. ???
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
That is right. No you didnt.

(i got teh ofs mixed up

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I vote for Silverline and Deadly_Diablo because I consider them as the kindest members here.
There are loads of other kind members he, but I had to choose 2. (I think so...)