RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
2k3- Making enimies disapear as they attack (then re-appear)

Rep:
Level 88
Keep on Baggin'

I was wondering if theres some way that I haven't thought of to make the enimies disappear when they attack, that way, it would seem that the enimies are somewhat animated, as the battle animation would show them doing kicks and stuff.

The only thing I could think of was to paste a picture of the battle background overtop the enimies on the left sode to make it seem like they've dissapeared or whatever.  But then, I could only have one enemy at a time... plus lotsa other problems.

Whattya think?  Possible
Some friends mend.  Some friends depend.  Some friends lend.  Some friends send.  Friend.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
You mean like making a sort of Faint attack type..
Yeah wanna know this too actually :P .

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
off topic but your name KICKS ASS
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun