RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dreams

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
This topic is to tell about your dreams you head when you was sleeping. Post your dreams here. Can be stupid, Romantic, even M rated dreams. I'll post mine later. If it needs move, (Because it is in the wrong part.) move it ok? So post any dreams you had.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
eh...

Few days ago I had a dream about my future it, was with one of best friends. Life was PERFECT.sorta made me start to like her...then today news to me a boy asked her out and she said yes.....w/e it was just a dream
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
A Romatic dream. At the end. She (Technally cheated you.) broke up with you. Good one.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You guys seriously don't want to know what I dream about.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I once had a dream where me and this girl from school saw each other in a store. Then we made out the rest of the dream.

It lasted a good half hour.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
If you woke up and your sheets were sticky i WILL lawl.

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
I had a dream that i was a commander of a army. Then Bush comes and we talk for a while. Then outta nowhere we got nuked by the russians. And i woke up. Crazy dreams.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I eitha dont dream or dont remember them...
But if i do dream and remember it its usually a nightmare.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
ZOMG MEMORY KICKSTARTED! Listening to metal gear, saw that post and REMEMBERED! Long post from yours truly is imminent.

I "wake up" to find myself in a children's room at an office building. (You know, where the chief execs put their babies all day.) I'm still a little woozy, when I hear a voice from my right. It is a haggard looking woman in an arctic camo uniform. (think solid snake) I look down at myself (I am the same age as I am in real life) and I am in a green army uniform, decked out with two grenades, a few clips, and a typical-looking handgun. There are two hash marks on my soldier. ( I can't think of what rank that represents right now...) The woman says some things that freak me out, jerking me into an alert state. Eventually, I'm on my feet, feeling stronger than I do in real life, in a sort of hunched over stance. I push the glass door open, it opens easily and doesn't make a sound of any kind. We sneak out, and continue down the corridor- amber, with a strange colored marble floor. Eventually, we have to turn a corner, and I'm only halfway around when a man in a uniform the same as mine sees us, and opens fire! I jerk back around, he begins to run towards us. I whip out a knife (from who KNOWS where) and cut open his leg form the back, disconnecting both of his hamstrings. He SCREAMS bloody fucking murder. Shortly after, I hear more footsteps from down the hall. He is still howling in pain, so I cover his mouth and stick him in the back. He goes limp in a few seconds. The footsteps are almost at my position. I pull out the gun ( a clip is all ready inserted) and pump lead into three men coming down the hall. Once they are on the ground, the woman runs up to one of them and takes something out of his pocket- a small silver card with a blue strip on it. She waves me forward, and I follow her outside into FREEZING COLD.

I discovered that we were on the roof of the second floor. (It gets a little hazy from here...) She jumps down into the snow, and SURVIVES. WTF. I look down, and she waves me on again. I look around, and I see two tanks, a chopper, and a hangar. I work up some courage, then jump down after her...and land in the room I started in. Except now, she is standing in a small play-pen. (I am in the same position as before, but this time I am fully awake) I jump up, and look out into the hall. People in suits are walking back and forth throughout the hall. I hear a silenced gunshot from behind, and whip my head around. The woman is dead on the floor, a gaping wound in her forehead. I look to my left, and a VERY large man in a desert camo uniform is grinning at me, ready to make the next shot. I juke left, then leap forward, throwing all of my weight into his stomach. I pull out the knife again (must be fucking magic) and stab it into his throat. I twist, then pull, his larynx coming out with the knife. I peel it off and throw it...somewhere. (He may have still been alive at this point!) I run out into the hall, but no one seems to take notice of my presence. Then I am hit in the back of the head with something, and black out. I appear in the nursery for a third time, stripped naked. I look around for a moment, then pass out.

That was the last thing that happened before I woke up. IT WAS THE COOLEST DREAM EVER! But I have NO CLUE what it means! Still awesome though, so glad I remembered it!