RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How is this for a plot

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
 Instead of tring to save the world you go through the game tring to GET power. Dozens of people you could take in as a spouse or partner. Choose a house and a pet.

It's like kingdom hearts by the worlds all being combined into one but not movie worlds but game worlds. So far the world's include FF7, Sailor Moon, Resident Evil, tales of phantasia, and tons more.
    Tell me what you think! Tips, comments please.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
wait, since when is sailor moon a game?

and anyways, i guess it sounds good. whats the actual plotline? that sounds like a bunch of ideas to me.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
There is a sailor moon game for snes. it's a ok game. Your replied to my other posts, this one i'm leaving to die because i put it in the wrong place.