RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I Apologize.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I haven't been very active for a long time.
My sleep habits have been so horrible for so many years that I just can't get myself to even care about RPG Maker XP or composing, drawing, or anything in general.

It sucks, a lot. It's a constant feeling of depression, and feeling of, well, nothingness.

This is what we call Survival Mode. It's where your body simply functions just enough to get through the day. You can't do anything streneous. I'm failing my classes because of it too, I try to listen and learn, or pay attention, but nothing sticks. It goes in one ear and out the other.

Anyways, you may see me everynow and then (mostly in Intelligent Discussion), however I won't be on nearly as often as I used to be. Not until I catch up on like 3 years worth of sleep (impossible).

Another reason is the fact that once again I'm adicted to video games, I went into an EB Games store with $70 in my wallet, I walked out with $5 in my pocket and a brand new Collectors Edition Final Fantasy 12.

So yeah, I love you all, but I won't be missing you. (^_^)

![JOKE]!

And I'm not gay -_- . You love your parents and yet you're not an incestuous(sp?) person.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I can dig it. Good luck on that sleep man.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Tsuno, you best miss me. Any ways, before you go DL Darkwurld and well play it after you're done with FF12. Considering you're mentioned in the CREDITS.

Any ways, We'll miss you because you've always been a big part of the forums. And I do hope that you'll become fully active again some time in the future.

I'm actually kind of sad that you won't be here considering that you we're one of the most productive people to ever be here.

Lasty even though you won't miss us, we WILL misss you. Oh yeah and check ADP so you can DL Darkwurld... I mean come on, you were mentioned in the credits.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
APOLOGY ACCEPTED
HAVE A GOOD SLEEP

lol
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
The whole not missing you guys was a joke, I will miss you.

@FU - Where can I find this....Darkwurld ?

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I want to play it too!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Requesting you inform us if you ever do infact turn gay
bringing sexy back

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Check ADP.

Also Tsuno, I think I've mentioned the game to you before. Although it is easy to forget that I use RM since I hardly talk about it.

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Well Hot Damn IT! (erm, yeah)

I've been looking through the resource board and I found an image from a game I was attempting to make a long time ago, and darn it if I haven't been inspired again. I'm going to make that game, if it's the last thing I do for you guys.

(Time's Lost Passions)

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
YES!!!!!!!!!!

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Lol, Surivial Mode! I was only Survival mode on Saturday and half of Sunday. They were very unproductive days. :(

I hope you will get out of puberty as Survival Mode in your age is due to puberty. :=:
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I thought Tsuno was like 17.... Wouldn't he be done with his 'special time' by now?

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Lol, I'm actually turning 15 this saturday.

EDIT : Not to mention I would hope I'm out of my 'special time' by now. I've got more hair than bigfoot in places I didn't know existed.

Lol, a gross exageration, but still. Other than armpits growing even more hair, I think I'm pretty much done with Puberty.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 03:11:51 AM by Tsunokiette »

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
O.o

wow. never again.

Anyways, i shall maybe miss you.

And i got the collector's edition as well. WOOT!

good luck with your hibernation. And yeah.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I remember my 'special time' It was fun. Sort of. Well i was too busy playing with swords to notice that I grew in pubes.