RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Contradiction of sin (stupid title, I know)

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
:nono:

Where do people get these things... it never ONCE in the bible says that hell is a burning inferno... I think that all started because of the whole, Hell is in the center of the earth thing... well it's not!

If you study more into hell you will see that most plausible case would be that hell is cold and dark and all you do is stand in one place and hate yourself and hate everything because that is all you can do... god is love and hell is away from god so there is no love or happiness.

Hell would be a place for you to eternally hate and loathe your very existence.

Being away from God and not hearing his voice IS coldness and hatred. The "burning inferno" is supposed to symoblize the pain this coldness and darkness actually is., since we know, burning yourself hurts... a lot...
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Actually, I want to be as far away from that guy as possible. He's a total dick.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
This is what Hell and Heaven REALLY are:

Heaven:
A place close to God.

Hell:
A place where you can't hear God's voice anymroe, a place where you are alone...

Note that these "places" are not material places, but spiritual ones.

Hell sounds pretty much like now... as I have great hearing but I have never heard God... LOL

Any ways whats that all got to do with pleasing ones self...???

I guess if all that Hell is at least your alone and can do it as much as you like...LOL (as long as Hell has the Internet and a DVD rental shop, may be a corner shop with a top shelf... I say book me a seat !!!)

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I had a religous experince at the concert friday. I'm an even MORE devout pagan now. HAIL THOR! HAIL THOR! HAIL THOR! HAIL THOR! HAIL THOR! HAIL THOR!

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Hell:
A place where you can't hear God's voice anymore, a place where you are alone...

Hell sounds pretty much like now... as I have great hearing but I have never heard God... LOL

Conscience is God's voice in us. Also you will never get into heaven if you bound yourself to material things, lol!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 03:17:37 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Also you will never get into heaven if you bound yourself to material things, lol!

That sounds Buddhist. BAD BLIZZARD! No soup for you.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Actually no. The first commandment says:

"I am your God, don't have any other Gods besides me."

or something like that... You are sinning if you love material things more than God as you have "another god" who is more important to you than he is. Buddha just stole that. ::) You can't get into heaven if you're not ready to leave everything earthly behind when God wants it. And with everything earthly it means EVERYTHING! Be it material or not, as long as you have some kind of access to it while you are alive it is earthly.
Example: Sex
If you love Sex more than God, see you in Hell if you are afraid to leave it behind. Same goes for your very life. It is the earthliest thing ever. ::)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 04:41:18 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.