RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kill the Dragon Game lol

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
use the cute baby as a bait for the dragon and throw the cat in its face and the dog on his tail.

Weapons:
- a mexican guy

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I'd tell him there is a sale in the flea market inside the Dragons brain.

I give the next guy a Rush CD, a Cd player, Headphones, batteries and a sword. :p
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I would slay him with the sword and put all the other stuff on him to make it look like he died listening to Rush.

DDR Arcade Cabinet

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
You play him a round in DDR after he said he could do it in Heavy. He does it on light instead claiming he needed to warm up first. But, while he is distracted, you take the back railing and jam it through his eye.

I give the next guy...

A 3 ring of death 360

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
gives the 3 ring of death 360 to the Dragon and tells him to fix it.
The dragon soon dies of extreme frustration.

I give the next person -

A rubber chicken
An omlette
A hand grenade shaped like richard nixon
I'm the pigeon and you're the statue... doesn't take a genius to work out who's been shat on.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87
I eat the omlette, smack the dragon with chicken and when i take out the grenade, and shove down his throat.

I give the next person,

The Legend of Zelda Phillips CD-i games.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I use the Legend of Zeldas Phillip games to Kill the Dragon from it's Horrible Lame Voices and Graphics...
And I lol at it's Failure.

I give the Next person a:

A False Bionic Arm
A Can of Spam
An Eggplant

House of Nostalgia
Rep:
Level 87
You loved it.
I sware at my bionic arm, for being false, I eat the spam to make meh strong! and then I throw the eggplant at the dragon, seeing as how a kitten with an eggplant can kill a dragon instantly I win.

I giveth the next hero;

A Used Condom, A Silverlion, and some Buttsecks :3

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I cover the silverlion with the condom here by capturing it.
I then kill the dragon with buttsecks.

Next person gets.
A wad of meat. A milk shake and a Packet of French Fries.
(figure that one out)

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
I mix all of the ingridients in a blender to make: THE ULTIMATE MC DONALDS PROCESED MEAL, FOR PPL W/ NO TEETH!
I make the dragon dring that crap, and it dies because it has never encountered additives before.

I give the next person:
generic anime hero clothes
generic weapon
generic friends
generic "friendship and teenagers can save the world" attitude
I'm the pigeon and you're the statue... doesn't take a genius to work out who's been shat on.

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87
All the genric anime stuff give me power to use a Kamehameha on the dragon.

I give the next person:
a dead cockroach
asmall waterpistol
and some abc gum

Rep:
Level 89
throw the dead cockroach at the dragon and put some bubblegum on the floor, lure the dragon with the water pistol to an edge and throw some bubblegun at its eye and make it fall from the mountain.

Weapons:

A Cow
TNT

Rep:
Level 87
I put the TNT in the cow and give it to the dragon. the heat inside the dragons ignites the TNT and it explodes.

I give the next person:

remains of dragon
remains of cow

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
I use the remains of the dragon to forge a magical sword(!) and the remains of the cow to infuse it with the pwnsome cow spirit(!). I dramatically strike down the dragon with the Cow Sword.

I give the next person:

Dictator ship over a small band of humanoid cocroaches

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 98
I cryogenically freeze myself and tell the cockroaches to wait 500 years when the world gets totally nuked and they mutate into Godzilla and we all know

GODZILLA

KILLS

ALL.

I give the next guy Frank West from Dead Rising.

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
lawlz. Calls frank west and tells him that the dragon is rly a zombie queen, i'm sure he'll handle it cos "he coverd wars y'know". Frank West picks up random items and massacres the dragon.

I give the next contender:

A giant, and scary looking, but absolutely harmless/useless turtle

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 98
I kill the turtle, use its shell as an unbreakable shield and it's mort flesh to fashion into a spear and kill the dragon old school style.

Gives the next person a
PS2,
A copy of DDR Extreme Party Mix
2 dance mats.

GOGOGOGOGOGO

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
Instead of killing me I persuade the dragon to play ddr extreme party mix with me. We spend many a night on that game, dancing away and become friends. We went to eachother's houses, and slept over and terrorised eldery sitsens and had barbecues. Then the dragon died of old age, and I shed many a tear, for I lost a dear friend.

I give the next person:

The high school m00sical soundtrack

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 98
I put the CD in a player, and begin to happily listen to it. But soon, we notice a trickle of blood run down from our ears to our neck. Before we knew it the dragon and I were rolling around on the ground, blood spraying from every hole on our face. I soon try to overcome the pain and turn it off, but the intense corporate Disney teen sterotype pop music melts my hand, and I am unable to turn it off, and my head explodes, blood guts and Al Gore everywhere. Shortly after, the dragons head explodes.

Gives the next person a Xbox 360 hard drive.

Rep:
Level 89
gives the dragon the Hard Drive...but it realize its broken and go basllistic and kills itself

Weapons:

Solid Snake

Rep:
Level 98
It's already over.

Gives the next person

Chuck Norris. But that is a double negative, Chuck Norris already killed the dragon.

So I guess I give them a pre-released copy of Bioshock.

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU STOLE MY POST! I had a huge ramble going and you ruined it! I'm running away from home!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! STOLEN POST AGAIN!

Plays bioshock, doesn't like it and takes out his rage on the innocent dragon.

I give the next combatant
CASTLEVANIA GAMES! cos they're just pwnsome

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 98
I discard the games and convince the dragon to join a suicide pact cult.

D: < Thought you would be snekay, ah?

I give the next guy a canadian.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
I'll make the canadian say "eh?" a million times to make the dragon explode because of stress.

I'll give the next person : a metronome.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 89
Kills the dragon  of boredom.

Weapons:

Michael Jackson