RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Does water have a taste?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I can hear it.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
man.....arrowhead must make BANK off of selling something that is needed to survive
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
When I drink water it screams "ahh! please don't kill me" and I laugh!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
how do we know what the flavour of "tasteless" is.... how do we know that "tasteless" is not infact a taste itself? huh?
how do you like that bacon baby.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
look, If god made water have taste...then some people would not like it..and since you need it to live PEOPLE WOULD DIE....dam that kida makes sense  ;D

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I know people that do not like drinking water.
:tinysmile:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yea me too, but If it had flavor more people would not like it, some people would like it TOO much...

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I know people who hate the way water tastes.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
hahhaah...wtf are you serious? what did they tell you?

Rep:
Level 97
They're idiots, it doesn't matter.  ;D

And it was more like... on person, so I was just being an ass, heh.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I still don't understand what any one means by 'taste in water' I have never noticed a taste in water. I just drank water an hour ago, and I still didn't notice a taste.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I just had a mouthfull and left in my mouth...
It does have a slight bitter taste if you realy concentrate on tryna find a taste.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Yeah, you DO taste the minerals in water.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Therefore it DOES Have a taste?

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
PERCEPTION IS AN ILLUSION.  THE END IS UPON US.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
What is perception?

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
An illusion.  Can't you read?

I kid.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
That was mean...  :-[

Rep:
Level 97
No it wasn't.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Your mean... :-[

Rep:
Level 88
What a waste of paper...
Everything has a taste, even air!

The Legend of Zelda Fanclub

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Just some are stronger than others?

Rep:
Level 88
What a waste of paper...

The Legend of Zelda Fanclub

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
You people are crazy