RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Logo contest =0

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

Mine sucks...  ;D

I actually like this one, in an LOL ARSHES kind of way. It shows we have a sense of humor.

Actually, that would be a good idea. Instead of where it says "no slogans no polls yadayada," just replace all that with "lol arshes"

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award

Totally wouldn't fit. And on either side it'd suddenly end, the colour would just change to white :/
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
thought it didnt fit ahh well :) lol it was fun atleast :D

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
oh btw I'm using the simple machines skin. The one with lots of light blue and white. Make sure you put a logo on that skin too, k? ;)

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I was just messing around...

...sigh... When I am serious you act like im kidding.. and when Im kidding you take me serious...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I knew you were kidding. That's why I said "I actually like this one." Actually being the key word, here, implying that most people would just assume you were joking and laugh and toss it aside, but I actually like it and think we should use it.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Why exactly do we need a new logo?

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
@arlenreyb: I didn't mean you I just meant in general...

Better?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Get rid of the text at the top now. It's embarrassing.

Rep:
Level 96
You are embarrassed of our child? What kind of father are you!

Im spending the night at my mother until you can cool down!

*stomps out of house

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
No, it's embarrassing because, as the RPG Maker Resource Kit, it's pretty sad that we can't even spell "resource" right.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Yes, I suppose thats true.

Not like we are a high caliber website or anything.

Rep:
Level 96
So... is it going to be used??.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm surprised no one's mentioned how half assed mine is.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I should make one though. I just made my sig today  :P

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
fu why don't you hand draw one like your concept art
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I don't think that I can have two entries into the contest.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Oh... I forgot to make my logo...  I knew I was supposed to do something yesterday!  Well, you'll just have to wait a little longer.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm going to ask Jesus Hitler to do one.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Here's my entry.

These two are just funny.
eet mor hbgames.org
It's the real thing!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 10:44:50 PM by Yossy »

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I wish there was a Chik-fil-A around here. Everyone keeps telling me about how awesome it is.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
They have the strangest fries I've ever eaten.  I swear they're made from squirrel hide.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 10:50:17 PM by Yossy »

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Not... SQUIRRELS!!!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Someone say something about my amazing graphics.