RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Christinity and Polytheism

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I'm going to take the opportunity to say that all organized religion is horrible.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I'm going to take the opportunity to say that "hatefuckingforest" is a complete and total shit-wit.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
What relvency to the subject does that have?

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
He may be a moronic asshole, but he brings interesting ideas to the table.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Who cares about fucking jew religion christianity? Whole religion is nothing but a big gay pride rally.

Also, if you want to know the REAL story, read Milton's "Paradise Lost", or "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell" by some other guy.

@Fu: That. The post was made by him, in this topic, proving his shit-wittilyness.

@gilga: *Sigh* can't deny that, but the topics could be LOADS better if he had even a quarter of a brain.

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
Who cares about fucking jew religion christianity? Whole religion is nothing but a big gay pride rally.

Also, if you want to know the REAL story, read Milton's "Paradise Lost", or "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell" by some other guy.

@Fu: That. The post was made by him, in this topic, proving his shit-wittilyness.

@gilga: *Sigh* can't deny that, but the topics could be LOADS better if he had even a quarter of a brain.

Hey, I hate religion, but Paradise Lost is extremely well-written.

Hatefuckingforest does actually have half a brain, too, which is more than a lot of people here have combined.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
This topic is about to explode, I can feel it.
:tinysmile:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Then I shall have one more post before this is locked.

Adolf Christ
Rep:
Level 88
Is this the Second Coming, or the Fourth Reich?
This topic is about to explode, I can feel it.

Yes, it went down the tubes pretty fast.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Yeah this is why all the religion topics are locked..