RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Happy Crank-Day to me!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
We're not like that at all. Nor will we ever be.

And yes she's a woman.

Lasty, doesn't any one remember me mentioning Emily once ot twice and the fact she asked to quit getting plastered every day. Please add 2 and 2 everybody.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Get in IRC.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I put 2 and 2 together and you said it's not like that. Am I missing something?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Nothing has to be going on for her to be concerned that I'll destroy my liver.

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female MemberLO !!f*ck u >:(^_________________^
Dude. I just asked that you not destroy your liver EVERY DAY. I mean, every other day is fine, but Christ. We're friends, buddy, I just didn't want you in an early grave :/

EDIT; DIUGKGFGHDHS

Moderation is the key :/
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Well you know I have real bad self control when it comes to booze. I don't think I can use moderation when it comes to drinking.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
It's good to know you have a friend who cares.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Sadly, I think she gives more of a shit then my own mother.