RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
plz help !!!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
. : | x-blaze | : .

ohw my good !!!!  :o

you got to give me a tuturial how to maping
mybe im a disinger and developmet but maping . good your good in this !

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol, tuts are not really my thing, but other people have posted some already on this fourm...and they are alot ALOT better then me at mapping.

If you need help on mapping, just post a topic somewhere and have a screenshot of your map, I can point out some problems, and better ways you could make the map.

Somethings i like to do in my maps, is make each unique like this one:

Notice at first look its a normal house, but look behing the right bookshelf, there is a hidden passageway! using events on action button the bookshelf splits open revealing the passageway.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 08:43:52 PM by Nouman6 »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

hey want to see my map ?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
wow, not too bad actaully, in a min or so I will try and re-make that and show you how I would do it, but really that is pretty nice!

in real my nick name its vr-blaze not x-blaze - x-blaze it my and my firends team name
but vr-blaze its = v = first name r = last name - blaze = its from the team name got it :)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
wow! really there wasn't much I did to your map at all...that is really good, only thing is with the house fix the part where they connect, and maybe even join it with a front piece, add some trees, and the mountins in the bottom add some shape and combine them:

(well hers my shot at it, yours is better imo)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ooo and also where the mountain is and the cave enterence is on your map the colors don't match

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
hmm nice

If you keep your main look, and fix th efew issuses I pointed out, you have yourself a SOLID map