RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
plz help !!!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
. : | x-blaze | : .
if fricky  >:(
ok so i only start to build the game and posh !
its all gone wahts the problem ?

my cherecher can walk on the walls and other objects . but i get in to data base and i change the point
that i will cant walk on theam and its not working . secon i try to move layers i tryd to move the walls and its go
all wrong wahts the fricky probleM ? plz help !

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
explain more, are these RTP tilesets you are using? Can you post a screenshot of the database with the tileset?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

ok wahit a secon

ok here is a link to an image

http://img397.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledoz9.png

and it dosent mater if i put the walls on other layer

so waht do you think the problem is ?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
you are right it should be working, try putting stuff on the walls, also I don;t see an actaul outline wall as an auto tile....this is weird still try using a tileset that comes with the software if it is still the same problem, check and make sure your CTRL button is working good

ok its staring to be very weird i fix one thing and other thing is wiht problems
like i fix the kitchen and the cherecter room in the game have probelm its look like i cant go in front
of thw wall for like 5 or 4 qubes its frack me out .

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
try a normal tileset Like i said, and see if everything is fine in it.

can it be a problem with the program ?
cus i have the trail and i downloading the full one

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
No I don't think the trial limits features, only lasts a month, now try what I said. Try a RTP tileset.

were is that tileset

i forgot the (?) i cant find it

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Its any tileset that came with the game, that you did not edit manually. CLick new map and any tileset you know you did not import.

remeber the last image i send you the map with the problems you have to look on this its the new map with out this
problem .
http://img397.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledhy1.png

can that be that i do some thing wrong ?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
can you show a picture of the HERO walking on the walls, after you made them have X's, show the hero dead center of the wall, and how the database looks

man it was me i satrted all wrong my firend have agood answer for this he can create an aqube with alpha color
so its canot be see and you cant walk on it but waht did you mant wiht the

can you show a picture of the HERO walking on the walls, after you made them have X's, show the hero dead center of the wall, and how the database looks

you mean to show you all this . ? no problem

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yes show yourself walking on the wall (big pic) and show the same tilest from the pic in the database...I can analyze the problem then.

ok waut a sec

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

sorry man i cant upload the image some why :(

hey tanks alot for your help realy .
but i got the trick to fix it if you will have this problem tell me i got answer
or if some one alse have this ask me i mybe can help you

but realy tnx alot Nouman6 if i will have other problem can i ask you to help me with them ?

say Nouman6 are you a scripter ? ???

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
no problem, and yes you can help me...but remember if you ever cant upload something, in the post menu there is a section called 'additional options' click it and you can actaully upload the image here no matter what.

ohw my good !!!!  :o

you got to give me a tuturial how to maping
mybe im a disinger and developmet but maping . good your good in this !

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol, tuts are not really my thing, but other people have posted some already on this fourm...and they are alot ALOT better then me at mapping.

If you need help on mapping, just post a topic somewhere and have a screenshot of your map, I can point out some problems, and better ways you could make the map.

Somethings i like to do in my maps, is make each unique like this one:

Notice at first look its a normal house, but look behing the right bookshelf, there is a hidden passageway! using events on action button the bookshelf splits open revealing the passageway.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 08:43:52 PM by Nouman6 »

hey want to see my map ?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
wow, not too bad actaully, in a min or so I will try and re-make that and show you how I would do it, but really that is pretty nice!

in real my nick name its vr-blaze not x-blaze - x-blaze it my and my firends team name
but vr-blaze its = v = first name r = last name - blaze = its from the team name got it :)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
wow! really there wasn't much I did to your map at all...that is really good, only thing is with the house fix the part where they connect, and maybe even join it with a front piece, add some trees, and the mountins in the bottom add some shape and combine them:

(well hers my shot at it, yours is better imo)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ooo and also where the mountain is and the cave enterence is on your map the colors don't match

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
hmm nice

If you keep your main look, and fix th efew issuses I pointed out, you have yourself a SOLID map