RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Game Reviews

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Ok, this is the place you can review newly released games and also old ones if you like lol.
First i thought to make it Review of the week but..then i thought why not everyone posts a review.
And if there is a downloadable demo please post it here. Remember dont give site reviews.

So here is my review:

NEED FOR SPEED: MOST WANTED

About The Game-
The game is pretty good, its not like other need for speed's in which you just select and race.
Its not like Underground as you have cops to chase you to. This is more of a game in which you could spent time playing not past time to mention. You have to race 15 blacklist members. Best thing is you get their cars :) !

Graphics-
Lol. Awsome.
The style in which the car starts with dust coming from back, the head lights of the cops. Its all pretty amazing.
Also the views you can get and the video's/ cutscenes etc are very good. The "custom menu system" (lol jk) i mean menu system is pretty good. 9/10

Sound-
The sound is pretty good, and never gets like loud. When you crash even on low volume the screeching doesnt kill your ears, its pretty ok. Everything else in sound, the mobiles, the speech of oponents..all very good. 8/10

Features-
yes. fighting blacklisters,so many cars, so many stages. Its all pretty good.
The very good Nitros Oxide system makes you feel as if your really dashing at 200 mph!
Well...that is true anyways @_@. You also get cards after defeating blacklisters, its all pretty good, you should take the bonus ones, you may get his car. THe case of getting the opponents car is good with Blacklist #10- Baron.
ZOMG CAYMAN US IS A FRIGGIN AWSOME CAR!!!
Also the police levels keeps increasing, from some cop cars to huge Suv's and finally chervolete corvette..
well some good car.
The cops, bam and dash you, and 1 hour of cop running is 2 in real life.
And its like ur a villian running from police after planting a bomb. 9/10
Which is also true @_@!!!!

Something they Couldve done-
1. Made cops playable.
like choose you career- Cop or Normal.
it would be good.
thats it..i dont think they can have anything else.

Downloads-
the download can be found on filefront.

Overall Rating-
9.5/10

Screen Shots-

Arlen is hot.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I beat the game 8 times In a row after buying it...wow it FREEEKING owns all racing games PERIOD
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
My bro's in hostel, he says his friends got carbon and he copied it like nfs mw(yeah he got it for me lol piration LOL PIRATES) and he says that Nfs Mw is way better than carbon.
The cars look animated in that he says, i even checked google images.

NOTHING BEATS NFS MW

lol Lexus..my first car lol!

btw. IF you have u2 and nfsmw loaded together, you get 20,000$ more for buying your first car @_@
Arlen is hot.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
it is true carbon is ok not as good:

http://www.mininova.org/tor/472456

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
u2- 7/10 carbon-8/10 mw- 10/10

Nouman..why dont you post some kewl review, i'll post my next tommorrow.
Arlen is hot.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Im way tooo lazy to write a review, If i did one for MW, wow it would be soooo long it wouldn't be fuuny, that game is extreamly cool, custom parts, new cars, extream races, cop chases, storyline even kicks ass. I would just end my review with a 10/10 and say hey BUY IT NOW.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Which Review should i write next?

Prince of Persia the Sands of Time.(its kewl)
Unreal Tournament 2004(lol thats the one i got, but theyre all the same)
Duke Nukem Manhattan Project (GORE)
N64 Super Smash Bros. (awsome)
N64 Zelda Majora's Mask(^_^)
Arlen is hot.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I have underground 2, <3 it prty much.

I've played both carbon and most wanted. Totally think carbon is miles better.
bringing sexy back

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I have underground 2, <3 it prty much.

I've played both carbon and most wanted. Totally think carbon is miles better.

any reasons why carbon is better?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I wouldn't play need for speed if i couldn't do the customisation. Have you even played a little with the new sculpting thing in carbon? You can literally change every little thing about how everything looks, it's awesome.

Seeing as carbon basically IS most wanted but with extra features, how could most wanted be better?

Most wanted hardly was a popular as say Undergound or underground 2. I hear EA have already dropped support for MW, lol.
bringing sexy back

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
wow, really? thats news to me....crazy stuff. I will probally purchace carbon and then write a review for it.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
WOW!
IM definately getting carbon, im saying in terms of graphics.
Mw is better than u2.

u2 rox thats right to..

So guys choose from the 5 posted in above posts, what review for tonigh/morning whatever you say!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Lol i played majoras mask on emulation, and i couldn't remember controls, so i threw a bomb thing and killed me
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Cool Rom. com.
Emulators, n64, project64...it tells you controls ^_^

Ok for now..

SUPER SMASH BROS.

The Game-
This game is a fighting game, but not like Mortal Kombat 2 or 3... its a 3d type game in which the all time popular video game characters are available to choose. Ranging from Pikachu to Link...all of them...(yeah pika=small link=tall enough).

The Characters-
This game has a total of 8+4= 12 characters from which 4 are hidden.
Non Hidden Characters-
Yoshi.
Mario.
Pikachu.
Link.
Fox.
Donkey Kong.
Kirby.
Samus

Graphics-
The Graphics are pretty good,they attract the player as they are not "gory" but are very cartoony.
But sometimes when you fall, you just go through the wall,i dont know if thats only in emulation.
But i give it a 8/10

Sound-
The sounds are pretty good, like any  game, it has the simplest "Bam" "Pow" "Boom"
And some more like "WOsh wosh wosh" when you jump..
8/10 to this to..

Features-
This game has many features, choose from 1 of the 12 characters.
Each character has stages.
Play vs or story (continuous mode) mode.
Training, and bonus(practice) games. 9/10

Suggestions-
Not many, because this game is freakin awsome. More characters are also not needed as the no. of characters(8..12 after unlock) are enough to give needed-entertainment.

Downloads-
Go to coolrom.com...roms->n64->s. Or look at the list on the side, its the top download.
Then go to emulators and download the best- PROJECT64..gives good details of controls.

Overall Rating-
9/10

Screen Shots-

For next review, what should i write-

Spiderman:The movie.
Virtua Fighter(lol...)
worms world party
one of the harry potters lol
Midtown madness 2.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 12:36:44 PM by Nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Sorry to dbl post, but ive got to keep this going on.

GRAND THEFT AUTO: SAN ANDREAS

The Game-
Well this game is totally different from others, youre not the cop, you are the bad guy who does missions and all. You play as Cj, in San Andreas somewhere in Africa i guess LOL. Its better than the others as you can get haircuts, tatoos, and also have to keep your guy healthy. Customize what you wear lol...

Graphics-
The graphics in the game are pretty good, and the point that our guy talks unlike Liberty or Vice city. The game does need a good card n all, but the pedals on the bikes, etc etc, its all pretty good.
8.5/10

Audio-
Here comes the bad part, its ok for us, but usually no-one see's the *this game is for 18+* the just buy it. This game is such that in every second sentence spoke, it will have "fuck" "asshole" "shithead" etc. So it becomes a little harmful to the small ones playing. lOL.
In all others its good, 8.5/10

Features-
OMG WHERE TO BEGIN!
Like other gta's you can just stop a car, push out the driver and get in and drive.
ANd for those of you who dont know, you can "DO IT" it gta.
And by it i mean, in a park, in a good car, with good *** appeal lol!
LOL!LOL!LOL!
And like others you can also roam around and do stuff "when you want"
AND ALSO
IN this gta you can enter ur gf's houses, and if you got the hot coffee patch.....
lol omg mature lol!!!

Btw, not saying anything bad lol, just wanna laugh about it , no offense dont flame me!!!
8.5/10

Suggestions-
A little of less of bad words, im not saying remove "shit" im saying that its to much.

Downloads-
just friggin google it, u'll get the demo!

Screen Shots-

Arlen is hot.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I still have not purchased san  andreas !!!!! but will after I get vice city game for the PSP

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Vice city stories has realeased, try out that.
I heard SA stories is also releasing soon.
But all for the psp

MIDTOWN MADNESS 2

The Game-
The game is pretty simple, like the before NFS's its just choose and run, but this game brought a whole new type of roam around and smash idiots thingy. Very much like the recent NFS's, do or dont, but this has a little lower graphics, as it was released much before.

Graphics-
The graphics are pretty good, the smashing of a pole gives a spark, cars give smoke.
Anyone who played recent racers and then this, will opt for recent, but seeing the time MTMD 2 was released, the graphics are a 8/10

Audio-
The Bam, whoom, grr of the car starting is all in this. Its nothing different because after a time, every racing game has these sounds.
So there's nothing special in this but - 8/10

Features-
We can roam around, but only in the chosen car. Not like GTA or nfs where we can switch. If we switch we restart.
It has about 20-21 cars, which was a good thing at that time.
It also has very good tutorials (London Cabby, And San Fran Sisco stunt)
It provides many gameplay things so...
9/10

Suggestions-
Pretty good, i know no-one would make NFS MW career modes that time, but it wouldve been a little better.

Downloads-
you will find the demo's at MoFunZone.com or Filefront lol. The game is still sold not to forget.

Screen Shots-

Upcoming Review(yeah the next one)
Prince Of Persia : The Sands of Time
Arlen is hot.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
whens the big HALO 2 review comming? lol

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Its very popular at your place but not mine so i dont gotz it .
My friend bought it, he said he'll give it to me for somedays.
Then i will try it.

Or i may download it from my "sources" later on./
Arlen is hot.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
If I have time next week I'll make my first review and do halo

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
sure

PRINCE OF PERSIA: THE SANDS OF TIME

The Game-
It isnt like POP 3d or the old platform ones, ITS FRIGGIN AWSOME!
This game is suitable for all ages with mental ability to fight little tough things too. The storyline is pretty good :)

Graphics-
Awsome, the screens when we valve on a bad guy, the cuts and marks.
They are all so nicely made that i am obliged to give a 9/10

Audio-
The footsteps when we sidelong, or go up, the sound of our hand touching the wall just before hanging( yeah that smack @_@), the voices..all are very good. They also oblige me to give a 9/10

Features-
LOng list time
1. Sidelonging and going up walls.
2. JUmping wall-to-wall
3. Hanging on railings,poles and using them as boost source.
4. Valving the opponent, multicombat, special styles so that we can use the surrounding objects like wall to enhance moves.
5. AND MANY MORE

THIS LETS ME TELL THAT THIS IS THE FIRST GAME IN MY REVIEWS TO GET A 10/10 IN FEATURES

Suggestions-
Warrior within and two thrones is good. THe upcoming POP REVOLUTION as i heard may be the last buT MAKE MORE POP GAMES FOR THE PC LOL!!!

Downloads-
Available in market, and the same old popular sites

Screenshots-

Arlen is hot.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I never got to plat Sands of time =[

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
ITS FRIGGIN AWSOME!!
GET IT NOW!
Arlen is hot.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Can't now...=[ my bro's b-day wenesday sisters b-day friday..lol im booked my b-day is in march

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol wow.
Thats so unfortunate

couldve been 3 parties in a row

or you could wait and get warrior within,thats good to
Arlen is hot.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
GOTTA KEEP IT GOING!

DOFUS MMORPG

The Game
Its a fun game, filled with your friends/ enemies/ dogz and everyone. Fighting and running and doing jobs. Its like a real life game where you start as a full grown man/girl just gotta keep lvling.

Audio
Not so great as the whole game almost features 1 music, the flute music all the time. And only in the battles does the "Phadadish" type music come, of an arrow shooting or something like ZZZZAT..lol 7/10!

Graphics
Not so good, but its acceptable. The running and the arrow shooting does have good details.
And its funny too, like in the inn theres a fire stand, looks like a middle finger poking out lOl! And when you shoot an animal/monsters, his eyes POP out like in cartoon lol..
8/10

Features
1. You can make friends.
2. Get into guilds, make groups etc.
3. Fight monsters, increase attack power.
4. Choose a variety of like 12 classes.
5. Much more lol..but i dont wanna say it all right now, lazy lazy lol
9/10
Overall Rating
8.5/10

Suggestions-
They keep launching new versions, i gotta download it like every OTHER week. So i would give them the suggestion that they wait for some time, do lots of upgrades, and give out one BIG DOWNLOAD!

Downloads-
www.dofus.com DUH

Screenshots

last one's not from the game =)
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Wow, where can you play that game?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Im on it, lvl 26 =)

GO to www.dofus.com

open the english site, and check the dl's.
I use slow internet(dial up) so it took half an hour for me.
It;ll take less time for youthough.

If youve dl'ed it, tell me you nickname/characters name lol!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Ok, I'll PM you the stuff later, Im at school now and can't downloand anything...crappy school computers...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOl yeah sure.

And when you reach home, why dont you write a review too..
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
....Yes. I will. lol

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
You know, if you like I could review the new Zelda game. Or Monster 4x4. But I suppose that would depend on how sensitive everyone is to spoilers.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Write them if you wish.
Today evening, thats about 5 hours from NOW i will post a review on Age of Empires III
Arlen is hot.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Age Of Empires III

The Game-
its like any other age of empires, the same old strategy, the same old tough scenarios. But better graphics, and better features. Though it lacks some that age of empires I and II had.

Graphics-
Compared to all, its the best ofcourse, and its pretty detailed. EVen in created maps, you can put sea corals, vultures near dead bodies(those trees) etc. So the map looks realistic.
9.5/10!

Audio-
Not so different, in all age of empires when you click a guy he'll say "YES SIRE" or something, and the same is in this.but the other noises, like the Kwaking of the vultures, all pretty awsome. 8.5/10

Features-
Many, better map details, more types of countries, better realism, they got guns lol.
and more.9/10

Suggestions-
They just made 1 type of random match-deathmatch, not like age of emp I or II which had like 20-30.

Overall
Superb. 9/10

Screenies-

Arlen is hot.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Amazing job on Age Of Empires III! =]

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Have you played it? Its friggin kewl.
Though it could be better as i said.

Nouman, you're seeing this topic more than me, seriously write a review
Arlen is hot.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol, I might write a review, again it would be on HAlo 2, and probally will do it when I'm not so lazy. =]
and no I haven't played it.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I could try giving it to you @_@

lol i'll try maybe, gta san andreas and age of empires 3..
BUT JUST TRY...im not sure..

MAX PAYNE (1)

The Game-
I dont have/have played max payne 2 yet, but i can tell it'll be great by playing max payne 1. The game is pretty realistic, the story is true and can be done. THe tragedy of the family, such a big gang etc.

Graphics-
Though his face is like he's been punched, its good. The actions and all, especially for that time, i think its in the late 90's. Its good. The reloading things, and especially the sniper part. Aim and shoot and see the fun! ANd also those small comic things.
8.5/10

Audio-
Very good. Especially his voice, we can feel the deepness and the sadness. And the blow noise, and the other noises and all, pretty good. Its all nice...9/10

Features-
Its not like any GTA or NFS that it has features. Its a strait forward action game.
1. we can choose from many weapons.
2. The sniper effect (yeah that zoom) is all pretty good.
3. There are many types of gameplays, easy, time attack etc
9/10
Suggestions-
Nothing, the games pretty good.

Overall-
9/10 very good.

Screenshotness-

Arlen is hot.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
PETER JACKSONS KING KONG: The Official Game of The Movie

The Game-
Awsome, totally based on the movie. You play as "Jack" the main hero and king kong. It has all the real things of the movie. The jawbreak moves, the dinosaurs etc. Its a very good game.

Graphics-
AWSOME! Totally. The details of the running, the blood which splits, the movement of the hand., the short videos, those movements of "KONGS" mouths...its all fantastic- 9/10!

Audio-
Theres not much of audio. But the squeak of those spiders, the moving bush noise. Its not much but its...Detailed. So that makes it pretty kewl. 9/10

Features-
1. You can play as 1st person Jack and 3rd person Kong.
2. With Jack you can shoot spiders and all.
3. As kong you can do that jawbreak thing, the climbing of tress, THE BLOW JOBS LOL i mean blows and all...pretty good.
4. This game is pretty long, it gives a nice timepass.
5. THe game is neither easy nor tough so its like KEWL
9/10

Suggestion-
NOTHING. This game is good too.

Overall-
9.5/10!
EXCELLENT

Screenshots-

My bro whos coming tommorrow, may get the NFS CARBON COPY.
Then  i may write review on zat.
Arlen is hot.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Dont let the fire die out

NFS C-A-R-B-O-N

game
Not much better than Most wanted, seriously, if they didnt want to release a nfs EVERY FRIGGIN YEAR it couldve been LOADS better :=

Audio
its good, infact, its the best in the whole game. Same as Most Wanted. 9/10

Graphics AND HERE IT FALLS
Nfs MW has graphics such that the car looks real and has the DYNAMIC DAY AND NIGHT SYSTEM "DDNS" := lol
But this is always night, and the graphics are little over animated, looks kiddish sometimes..i mean looks pretty easy....and due to zis the turning are badddd...7/10

Features
Same as most wanted almost.

9/10

Suggestions
Improve the graphics and try not to release a game every year...wait and make it good..

SCREENSHOTS

Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
All right, Twilight Princess (Wii Version). Yossy is playing this today, so when she comes back she will probably be able to give you a second opinion (GCN version), which is always useful of course.

GRAPHICS:

Let's start with the graphics. It was hard to find decent screens, a lot has changed from the time when they were originally taken, and I don;t want to give you guys the wrong ideas.

Also realize that these were probably taken very early in the development process. The graphics in the game YOU guys will buy won't be nearly this blocky. Quite the opposite in fact.

These are great! But not because they are pretty, it's because how they used them. Instead of giving the face like, a million polygons, and like four to the hands, they gave an even workout to the whole character. Also, every little thing reacts to the environment. If he jumps into the water, his clothes get wet, and he drips water. If it's windy, his hat blows around. If he is standing on a hill, one foot will be higher than the other, etc. However, they are limited in the way that they are only game cube level graphics. This game, as many of you know, is actually a conversion from the GCN version. This means that a lot of the textures are pretty bland and stretched out looking. However, this does not take away from the gameplay at all, you'll hardly notice if you aren't going out of your way to look for it.

Even with all that said, I still haven't covered everything about them. You'll be amazed at how pretty some of the areas in the game are, most noticeably-

Spoiler for:
  the Temple of Time and Hyrule Castle (The Twilight and Light World version).

Also, the water effects are amazing. Just...awesome.

SOUND:

I've recorded a sample. This is the Hyrule Field Theme. (REALLY, REALLY sorry about the constant galloping noise, the music doesn't play past a certain part unless you are moving.)

http://rapidshare.com/files/7754469/zelda.mp3.html

As you can see, the music is still done in MIDI. That doesn't mean it's bad though, this has some of the best music I've heard from Zelda! The only problem I have with the music is the bosses. The theme starts well, but there is a VERY obvious "OK TIME TO WHALE ON THE BOSS" music that comes in once you have them tenderized and ready to well...beat on. Other than that, the music is very good, and fits very well in all of the places it gets used.

Sound Effects also fit very well, the little bit of voice acting that the game uses (grunts, squeals, laughter, and odd noises from the elder Gorons) is also very nice. The sword sounds really cool, but you can tell it's kind of faked. The wolf's sounds are awesome...except when it howls.

Spoiler for:
There are little stones throughout the game where the wolf will be given the opportunity to howl to a piece of music. if you match it, something awesome happens. This is nice, but the howling is awful, and very loud. 

It hits JUST the right frequencies, so TURN YOUR SPEAKERS DOWN. Even if they are all the way down, the speakers rattle like CRAZY. I can only imagine that it would blow them out if I had them loud enough, especially if I had this thing going in surround, so uh...watch out.

GAMEPLAY:

Awesome. Just awesome. Loads of puzzles, lots of action, (some of the scenes feel like your playing out something from a MOVIE, thanks largely in part to an AWESOME camera) a decent array of enemies...an ASSLOAD of weapons...

Spoiler for:
For instance, a GIANT FUCKING BALL AND CHAIN, and DOUBLE CLAWSHOTS...

The enemies are tricky sometimes, so watch out for that, they aren't so easy as in Ocarina of Time. A couple of enemies are a sort of throwback to Link to the Past, you should get a kick out of that.

As a matter of fact, this whole GAME is a throwback. Some music makes a return, enemies like I said, and even a  certain person!

I guess I should talk about the wolf. It's neat but...kinda lame after a while. The first few times it's interesting, and kinda fun, but then it gets boring...then lame...then tedious...until you just don't want to touch it anymore. The only good thing about it for me was-

Spoiler for:
The "Hold B" attack, and warping.

Even if you just tear the main storyline apart, there is still like...HALF A GAME's worth of stuff to do. All of the side quests and special events you can take part in are really awesome. In one case, you can even unlock a CHEAT!

One thing though. The boss fights are absolutely PITIFUL. I beat almost all of them with reduced life, on my first try! It's a SHAME. There was only one boss in the game that was hard for me...

Spoiler for:
Zant.

And that was only towards the very end of the battle. That aside, the rest of it is great.

SUMMARY:

All in all, I think you will really enjoy this game. However, it feels kinda...rushed. Some of the plot seems to rush along a little too quickly, and some of it kinda drags...Some areas felt like there should have been a lot more, even though they were fun and really, really well thought out.

Spoiler for:
Zant's Lair.

But, the game was fun all the way up to the end, despite these minor flaws. Sometimes I got worried, sometimes I laughed my ass off, but the whole thing was a welcome experience. Totally worth my money. I can only imagine that being able to use the wiimote seriously upped the gameplay experience. In short? Buy this game. You will weep tears of endless joy.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 06:07:21 PM by arrowone »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
OH WOW!
And im using youre Spoiler idea

Prince Of Persia: The Warrior Within

Spoiler for The Game:
Its pretty good for a game, the action and all is sexay....and yes, it starts where SOT left, hunted by the demon of time, the prince goes to the island of time to reverse everything. ...yeah..but in this game the prince is a anit-hero. Like Drunkard beards, swift action, and critics were there because he said bad words like bitch and also it is a VERY VERY BLOODY GAME! But the action is good....

Spoiler for Graphics:

Awsome. Only the loading takes a while, BUT ITS FRIGGIN GOOD!
9.5/10

Spoiler for Audio:
Good. Very good. Just like Sot, actually its a sequeal so its same..9/10

Spoiler for Features:
The Same 10/10 as Sot

Spoiler for Suggestions:
Nothing...just release two thrones for the pc

Spoiler for SCREENIES:

« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 05:24:26 AM by Nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
You losers need to comment on hour awesome reviewing skillz.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
On the first page i couldn't help but notice u said MW is the best car/racing game WRONG! its a good game but heheh im gonna say burnout revenge is a way better game i found that NFS games get so boring after a while. Oh and the new Zelda looks awsome i'm itching to play it i wished for it for Christmas hopefully i get it

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
AOE III- I've played the game, and its amazingly fun. Blowing platoons of musketeers across a large area with artillery NEVER gets old. I think you shouldve commented on the features a bit more.

LoZ- Tons of spoilers in there, but whatever. IT was a good review and makes me want to buy an NGC or a Wii.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
@arrow- Did you notice that link turning into a wolf was a symbol that he was strong? In link to the past, when that link went into the "dark world" he turned into a rabbit. When you first get there, a person tells you that the darkness your true self shows, even more then in the light. So in the darkness that means that link's (In TP) true form is strong.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Yup. Midna says stuff like that throughout the game. ;D It's another neat little throwback.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Makes me wanna buy the Wii too.

And Venom- Its the best racing game in MY opinion, as ive never played burnout revenge...
i'll try it out...why dont you write a review on that too,,it;ll be fun =)
You losers need to comment on hour awesome reviewing skillz.
hour=our right?
Arlen is hot.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Only real problem I had was the fact that there were no HUGE gorons... In ocorina of time, there was a 30-40 feet tall goron.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Oh there are, don't you worry.

Oh wait, you mean like Biggoron? Yeah, as far as I know he's out.

Rep:
Level 89
Za Mullet With the Bullet ;o
GIAW 14: Participant
Boe likes making the boars run off the edge of cliffs...
I think he needs help...