RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
rom of the week.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Does anybody know how to get a PS1 emulator to work? Never could... always said, need a plug in... But I can't find the plug ins...

I assume you're trying to use epsxe? I could send you my plugins...

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Gilga, I have all of the plugins out there, but every time I play anew game it seems like I ALWAYS have to reconfigure. What configuration do YOU use? And does it matter at ALL which BIOS I use?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I have been needing to play Legend of Dragoon on my pc...
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Me, too!  Oh man, I need a PSX emulator.  I'll download one right now!!

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
You guys realize psx images are much larger than snes/gensis/n64/whatever roms, right? Legend of dragoon is like 2 gigs.

Anyways arrow, heres my setup:

It works for every game I have. The settings are NEAR perfect. Graphics glitches happen sometimes still, but very rare. The only sound problem I've noticed is Freya repeats random words in the sacred phase in Valkyrie Profile. I've tried everything to fix that but it won't go away.  :-\ My setup is also quite good for netplay, since I love to play psx games with my friends. Desyncs still occasionally happen though, if you have a problem with it you could have all parties try turning on frame skipping. Sometimes this can cause it to be a bit choppy for one or more of the players, but the chances of it desyncing like that are almost nonexistant.

Some games, like Lunar(thats the only example I can think of) need you to use one of the special fixes. And some games, like Front Mission 3(again, the only example I have) will desync no matter what I try to do to get around it.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 10:02:58 PM by GilgameshRO »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Yea I know lod is huge...I am downloading the torrent, and its stuck at 94%...wow I hate torrents now
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
wow, I didn't notice this, I wanted to see what had been posted here an I see the PSX thing. So where did you download that emulator? And you said something about giving me the PLUGINS.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Wait a minute, you mean LoD is on PSX and not on PS2?!
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
If by LoD you mean Legend of Dragoon..then yes. It's only on PSX.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
WHY DID PEOPLE KEEP TELLING ME IT'S ON PS2?! I was already wondering how it comes the graphics wasn't that great.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
Professional Chocobo Hunter

Although....a PS2 or PS3 remake wouldn't be bad at all....
Crystal Collection - On hold.

FF:Dark Symphony - 12%
Demo: May 10th, 2007

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
wow, I didn't notice this, I wanted to see what had been posted here an I see the PSX thing. So where did you download that emulator? And you said something about giving me the PLUGINS.
No answer?  :tpg:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90

Although....a PS2 or PS3 remake wouldn't be bad at all....

Yeah cause the voices stunk of the PS.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
No answer?  :tpg:
I'll get around to it eventually.