RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
my site

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
hi i know my site is on freewebs but the minute i know FTP and stuff i am going to TRY and host it,it will have games,graphics and other neat things :) its still in production.

http://www.animetales.vzz.net/

i made the layout and everything so it took a while :P
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 03:15:05 PM by AlbelNox »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
As you made me an avatar, i will check it.

I checked it and its pretty good.
I like the layout style..did you make that anime picture thing?
Arlen is hot.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
not much there... but is looks good.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
thanks both of you and yes i took a image and edited it a bit, the layout took about 3+ hours since i got codes mixed up. i know it hasnt got much information because i gotta update EVERY page and that takes years. and i dunno how to use FTP lol. but thanks both of you :) and avatar suits you nightwolf

EDIT: i have a new host which the link has been added. i think i can now use FTP with this :) i will read a few tutorials
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 03:15:22 PM by AlbelNox »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
THe site looks sweet. Update us when you finish it =]
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
ok i am currently trying to get "cutenews" up it lets people write news without logging in kinda into the main system. so i may get 1 or 2 others to join :) post here if you are interested(i want this site to be good)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
so what your site about?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Broken link ~

Code: [Select]
Site © <a href=""www.freewebs.com/revelation91">Anime Tales</a><br>

More like

Site © <a href="www.freewebs.com/revelation91">Anime Tales</a><br>

Also, you shouldn't use the copyright symbol in your HTML like that, it's bad practise, use "&copy;"

eg.

This page Copyright &copy; 2006 by me

Would appear as

This page Copyright © 2006 by me.

Also bad practisce to use a single image and just slap text over the top, it's the noobest way of doing a layout, n00bier than using a free template by somebody else, but I get the idea you're too stubborn to change ~_~.

Also, lol

« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 03:23:47 AM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I sent a him a good tut, his site should look better by a week or so.

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
it was the onlky type i knew except for my small ones, i am goin to keep that layout UNTIL i know how to make a better with one that tutorial

for now i shall continue to build the site and when it has alot more content and stuff then i will change the layouts also :) but thanks for the useful info silver. i will try and learn a new type of layout it can be a bit hard :(
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 09:20:35 PM by AlbelNox »

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Broken link ~

Site © <a href=""www.freewebs.com/revelation91">Anime Tales</a><br>

More like

Site © <a href="www.freewebs.com/revelation91">Anime Tales</a><br>

Also, you shouldn't use the copyright symbol in your HTML like that, it's bad practise, use "&copy;"

eg.

This page Copyright &copy; 2006 by me

Would appear as

This page Copyright © 2006 by me.

Also bad practisce to use a single image and just slap text over the top, it's the noobest way of doing a layout, n00bier than using a free template by somebody else, but I get the idea you're too stubborn to change ~_~.

Also, lol

Not as nuby as PHP Nuke paul ~

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
new layout up but it only shows properly in opera :| so i will make a new one maybe and change it :) the layout is COMPLETELY different
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 11:31:14 PM by AlbelNox »

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Not as nuby as PHP Nuke paul ~

lol i know who would use that
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
ok layout done and sliced

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
issue if I reload the page and clik in the open area I get a pop up of a free internet protrection....but looks good

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
yes i know,the host has everything but it HAS to have an ad :( if it didnt it be perfect lol. sorry bout ad :( i also tryin to get cutenews up and it wont show the news so i gotta mail someone to help me when it up the site will be in development again :P

Rep:
Level 88
cool site  ;D

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)