RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Okay okay

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I know I said I was back then I never came and whatever, but dome crap has been going in my personal life that I might as well let you know. I got a death threat on my anwsering machine, so you know police and shit blah blah blah yeah. Didn't really feel like coming on here. But for real: you are going to see a lot of me again  ^-^

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
welcome back....not that you need this or anything...Welcome to crankeye!...I couldn't resist.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I guess everything's ok now? That's good if so, we need more Canadians around here, haha.  :P I missed you.
:tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
i just know dwarra will post here when he comes on his round and say "canadians sux" he does it al the time :\

wb zxm
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Phew I was starting to think ZXM was like the sasquatch... has been seen but not for ages....
But i was wrong

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
hey welcome back zx