RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
http://www.hbgames.org cant join

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
i am trying to join put the image with pics and numbers that you have to type in wont come up it comes up for about 1 sec and than gos is there any way i can stop the image from going

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Right click, show picture?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
i am trying to join put the image with pics and numbers that you have to type in wont come up it comes up for about 1 sec and than gos is there any way i can stop the image from going

Why did you come here to ask how to join another forum...  ???
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award

It's the internet trying to do you a favour~
bringing sexy back

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

THAT REALLY MADE ME LOL
Arlen is hot.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Right click, show picture?

i tryed and it wont let me cilck show picture
and i got it to work and i was only askiing if anyone know how i could fix it lol sorry if its against forum rules
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 04:43:01 PM by AceOfGames »

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!

silverlines words of wisdom always follow them  ;D

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Well if it only comes up for a second, then why not just take a screenshot while it's up and then paste it into Paint or something and read it from there.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
for one you could always contact one of the admins to get them to help you.

That's like, one of the first things that pops into anyone's mind with enough intelligance to play something other than a little "game" like the ones they make for kids with all the colors and stupid junk  ::)
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

so.........fat cat = fat cat

PROJECT INFO
Nothing :3

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

The thread should have ended right here.