RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Darkie: (Lending Musical Services)

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Hello! I'm new to the forum!

The names Darkie!

I used to be into RM2k back in the day, but just fell out of it. Now, I'm back on the grid, and ready to unleash my fury! CHEA!

You might be questioning why my post says 'Lending Musical Services. You might not. The answer is this: I do beatmaking and sampling! Thats right! Are you tired of those lame ass two-voiced midi files that just don't give enough atmosphere to your games? Are you picky about music? Do you like soundtracks that move the inspiration of your gameplay? Do you like fire, scarecrow?

Well, step aside and let Darkie solve all your problems!

... Allow me to show you what I can do.
Here are some downloadable MP3s of my stuff:

"Death Is On The By" (Techno) -  For those who love techno and electronica

"X.A.D." (Electro Rock) -  Awesome track. No mixingboard required!

"Attempt at Techno" (Techno) -  Self-explainitory. My first attempt at techno. Breakbeat.

"Horn Melody" (Rap/Hip-Hop beat) -  Enthrone hip-hop triumphant!!

"Myzteriouz" (Underground Rap beat) -  Nice reverb. Subwoofer IS required! lol, jk. but seriously! =P

"Starlight Techno" (Techno) -  Sytrus FX. Very uber-techo-like.

"Black Knights of Valor" (Underground Rap beat) -  Made with loops. Has same feel as Myzteriouz. Hear yee, hear yee!

... And if you are looking for music specificly for games:

"Looming Conflict" (Orchestrated) -  Something I threw together one day. Has an Industrial feel to it! Dramatic.

"Laidback Digital" (???) -  Just some random background beat. Maybe something that plays during a conversation.

"Boss Theme" (<---) -  Crazy boss music! I made it 6 months ago, so if it sounds rusty, eat me. lol

Its all free to take and use if you like, but I wouldn't tease copyright if I were you.
No reproducing, and no claiming this work for your own!

The story behind my sampling/beatmaking talents takes place well after I dropped RM2k, my best friend wanted to become a local underground rapper, and he wanted me to be his producer/beatmaker! So, since then, I have been gathering beatmaking and electronic composing software and practicing and perfecting my talents with sampling and composition. Now, I'm 19 years old, living at college, studying music theory and Music Business. I still produce for my best friend and for others in a recently formed rap group named Midwest Sickness. (www.myspace.com/midwestsickness) One single problem that I have come across in the local underground is that so many people want to try and become big with their music, and even pirate beatmaking software just so they can do everything themselves. There seems to be so much clutter in the local underground that its been made very difficult for me to gain a rep or any remote feeling of accomplishment. ... (i have about 85+ beats. All good. ... but less than 10 of them have been used)

I figured since I am getting back into RPG maker, I aught to take my producing along with me!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Wrong forum. Post welcome threads in, like, the welcome forum.

Also, I tried listening to some of those mp3's, but it was downloading at, like, 1 kb/sec so I gave up. =\

Oh, and welcome to the forums. :)

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Oh wait, I didn't see the "Hello" part of the post... oops.
:tinysmile:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Hello, welcome to crankeye!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

There was a WELCOME forum? O.o!
I must have not seen it.

Great way to ruin an intro.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Just the same, WELCOME! I am certain that you will become a valuable (and if you are not careful, abused) resource for this forum!

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Welcome to Crankeye. Your RPG Maker forum.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arlen is hot.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Ouch, man, getting like 4k/s on your mp3s ;_;

I'll leave a couple of them going, they'll be a while though. (get a new host~~)
bringing sexy back

seriously? wow.
... It takes me like... nothing to download from myDataBus (other peoples stuff).
That might be because of my internet connection.
     In that case, I aught to just put together a soundclick/ACIDPlanet account.
            ...or a website.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Hello! Welcome to crank....eye!

Off Topic: Whoa Silver, is that a Motorola V3?

~Winged