RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Various Battle commands & Request a Battle Command

Rep:
Level 90
Quote from: rune76
Thank you very much! :D
It works! :)

you're welcome

Rep:
Level 91
mine dont work... can you please send me a prgect of it please.. mine is greatwhitedragon999@hotmail.com

Rep:
Level 90
wierd I just started a new project and followed my directions on the steal command and it worked fine, but If you have problems with it just post with your email

Last chance for requests you still have a long time before I'm done
*EDIT* And I mean a loooooooong time because I've taking a break from coding this  :|

X Magic is progressing very slowly

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
I cannnot get the magical defence command to work i've tried everything. So if you can please send me the battle commands in a file if possible my e-mail is shanus_2@hotmail.com

p.s great scripts :D
I haven't got time to write something witty so deal with it.

Rep:
Level 90
Quote from: Shanus
I cannnot get the magical defence command to work i've tried everything. So if you can please send me the battle commands in a file if possible my e-mail is shanus_2@hotmail.com

p.s great scripts :D

Sure just give me time to actually put the code in a project

Rep:
Level 90
1) If you replace the battle system you *might* not be able to use these battle commands

EDIT Battle systems that for sure you will not be able to use these
Fukuyama, and 桜雅 在土 battle system (currently working on a compatible version

2) Giving these battle commands to enemies

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Dude, you posted 4 times in a row! I don't think that's good!
www.geocities.com/ryansnead1
Current Project
Tenromia
Maps 40%
Characters 70%
Storyline 50%

Rep:
Level 90
Quote from: Srylyk
Dude, you posted 4 times in a row! I don't think that's good!

Yeah but would you rather have one looooooooong post than four smaller ones  :)

*Edit* Dude you are also off topic  Hahaha :P

Rep:
Level 90
60th post  :D Here it is Behold

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
The I got the error message "Script 'Scene_Battle 3' line 104: SyntaxError occurred.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Wow, 1 year, 5 months. Post the line on which the error occurs, not just the name - http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,19774.0.html

That was the entire error message.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I know that was the error message. But:

"Script 'Scene_Battle 3' line 104

means that the error occurs on a specific line, line 104 in the Script Scene_Battle 3. So, go in the editor, and copy that line and post it.

Oh, okay. Here it is.

when "Counter Strike" #whatever name you want goes here

I've already added Counter Strike as a skill in the database as well.

Rep:
Level 97
Hmm, I don't see a problem with that line. Can you post all the lines surrounding it?

Here's everything surrounding it.

update_phase3_basic_command
          when "Counter Strike" #whatever name you want goes here
        $game_system.se_play($data_system.decision_se)
        @active_battler.current_action.kind = 0
        @active_battler.current_action.basic = 9
        start_enemy_select
      end

Do I have to replace 9 with the ID of the skill?

Rep:
Level 97
note: You need to have added Individual Battle Commands

Hmm, I am guessing this is not the entire script :P

Search for Individual Battle Commands maybe - I have no idea where it might be. In any case you are getting the error because you are missing part of the case statement, but as I am not familiar with the script I do not know what it is conditioned on.

Try finding the Scripter - he's probably released a more coherent version of the script than this. I think I will move this out of the database.