RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Commondragon's new gamecube

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Slowpoke is good.
But i started hating pikachu since Ash always started using him and he became like those "GREAT" pokemons..

he didnt pay attention to any other pokemon
HE JUST KEEPS GIVING EM TO PPL
Arlen is hot.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
gamecube, i will say is good for one thing: Car rides! it takes up to energy from the car and runs great, unlike an xbox....that thing almost killed my car battery 
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
You're not that much older...  Only got a few years on me...

None of my friends that are my age are into Pokemon, so it's just me~  But I don't mind.  I enjoy the games, it's not like I was just blindly following a fad.

I still <3 you
:tinysmile:

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Aww, I less-than-three you, too!

Anyway, I can't believe I forgot to name this incredible GCN game:

Mega Man X Command Mission!!  omg amazing!!  an rpg!  with MEGA MAN!

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
THAT GAME ROCKS! I unlocked everything, except for two things.

ONE: Couldn't find the right engine for the Gold Bee Blader in the Gimialla Mines (Lame name, but whatever- Capcom has done this enough that I'm pretty unphased by it anymore.)

TWO: CANNOT BEAT SECRET BOSS IN NINTH FORM. (mostly because my gamecube borke after my third try.)

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
O...M...G!

ALL MY GAMES ARE SCRATCHED TO PEICES! AHH!
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

so.........fat cat = fat cat

PROJECT INFO
Nothing :3

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
haha Don't waste money on disk DR that stuff never worked for me.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
THAT GAME ROCKS! I unlocked everything, except for two things.

ONE: Couldn't find the right engine for the Gold Bee Blader in the Gimialla Mines (Lame name, but whatever- Capcom has done this enough that I'm pretty unphased by it anymore.)

TWO: CANNOT BEAT SECRET BOSS IN NINTH FORM. (mostly because my gamecube borke after my third try.)

I don't know where the engine for the Bee Blader is, but I must have found it at some point because the only robot-thing I don't have is the wolf-guy-thing, which I need some kind of bone item for.

I couldn't defeat Ninetails until I equipped my party with the Supra Force Metal fragments that can only be obtained by using the Item Thief missiles on the final form of Redips in the boss battle at the end of the game.

Rep:
Level 96
I can guarantee you all that one of the first things I am gonna do with my Wii (after the new Zelda) is beat MMX:CM.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I don't want to hear about anything you're going to do with your Wii.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I'm still debating whether or not to get a Wii, DS, mp3 player, electric guitar/amp, keyboard, or digital drum pad. My parents said $250 max for Christmas, so I can only choose one.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
you could probally get an mp3 player and the keyboard.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Nah. It's gotta be a good keyboard, and that's at least 200. Then a good size mp3 player, since I have a lot of music, will be about the same price.

Rep:
Level 97
Actually, you should be able to get a pretty decent keyboard for 100. I did. And it isn't off-brand either, it's Yamaha.

Rep:
Level 96
Nintendo beats the living shit out of an mp3 player- you probably have a cd player all ready, and of course, you have a computer (which means you an probably just BURN CDS.), which makes the MP3 Player a waste.

The instruments, I can totally understand. DsS the same. (If you're getting a guitar: GO IBANEZ BABY)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I think my gamecuge is crap...not one fun action/shooter game I have played. Seriously they should lable it 'Gamecube ages 10 and below.'

Rep:
Level 97
 ??? You ARE one of those people... I was right.

The majority of Gamecube games I own are rated mature, so I don't get where you're getting this from.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Actually, you should be able to get a pretty decent keyboard for 100. I did. And it isn't off-brand either, it's Yamaha.

Even better: My grandpa might be able to get me one for free. Rejoice!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
eh..fine i guess Ill actaully look in the gamecube section next time i visit, its just when your standing in the row and you see this FUCKING BLOODY POSTER AND THIE SWEET ASS ShOOTER ON THE TV, you tend to walk there and check out the xbox games more then when you see a bunch of cartoon characters and little pink flowers but I swear I will check out that section next time..and anyone know when gamecube games will drop in prices?

Rep:
Level 97

Even better: My grandpa might be able to get me one for free. Rejoice!

Huzzah!

eh..fine i guess Ill actaully look in the gamecube section next time i visit, its just when your standing in the row and you see this FUCKING BLOODY POSTER AND THIE SWEET ASS ShOOTER ON THE TV, you tend to walk there and check out the xbox games more then when you see a bunch of cartoon characters and little pink flowers but I swear I will check out that section next time..and anyone know when gamecube games will drop in prices?

Gamecube does have less shooters than x-box or playstation, I would agree, but people tend to think that means they have very little, and only produce mostly kids' games.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Which is completely untrue!  While Nintendo takes pride in the fact that its games are suitable for any age demographic, games like Metroid Prime could not possibly be considered "kiddy," and a plot such as Custom Robo's would go completely over a young person's head.  And that just goes for non-third party games.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
wow, went to go make sure my GC was working, to then go out and but a game...missing wire!!!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
How could you be missing a wire?  XD

I've been playing a lot of SSBM lately... anticipating SSBB on the Wii.. even though I don't have one yet.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
So I bought a DS yesterday, but have no games for it.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I highly recommend Feel the Magic, The Rub Rabbits, Trace Memory, Super Mario DS, and Animal Crossing: Wild World.